What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

looking for the "ALL ROUNDER" strain..please read on....

fatburt

hi everyone,im already thinking of this fall and what strains i want to run....
im simply looking for a 9 week or less flower,good yield of fruity or lemony tasting buds,,im not really into the kushy tastes,im honestly sick to deathbon kushes,its all i can get in my area.

also looking for easy to grow strains,,,,hence the "all rounder"lol
and they have to be available in seedform,preferrably fems...
am i dreaming or are there current seed strains that fit the bill?

hopefully someone knows of a good stable,consistent,fruity,yielder done in 65 days or less

i also prefer sedative strains,but not a deal breaker

fatburt

thanx,but it says it can go 11 weeks,,,a lil too long,i appreciate the input though///
anyone try bogglegum?it looks like a good contender

Brelva

You're certainly not dreaming heh, there are approximately a gajillion strains that'd fit your criteria. :biggrin:

Where do you plan on ordering the seeds from? Might help narrow the options down a little.

fatburt

but i can order from anywhere really..
i know there must be a few candidates,but great strains stick out in peoples minds,i am hoping some will share

i have 2 candidates......bean hoarder has some nice looking strains,blockhead x c99 and timewarp x c99 look promising

Last edited:

Applesauce

I had a Whiteberry many years ago that smelt like rotting meat. The high was well rounded. The smell was not something I've experienced since. It was absolutely nauseating. For reference, the other WB females did not smell like that.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
I need to start looking at the ads more often :bigeye:

Last edited:

guy fawkes

Veteran
if you can get her stardawg is the shit, done in 8-9 weeks, roots fast, grows fast and dank as hell.. dog shit fuel and lemon

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 8

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
As this is a privately run website with it's own seed businesses, SeedBay and SeedBoutique, it is against the Terms Of Use to blatantly post and discuss about other websites selling seeds that have nothing to do with ICMag and are in direct competition with us here @ ICMag.

I highly suggest that fatburt you read the Terms of Use
Cheers
:gday:

I dont think it's that way anymore, there is atleast 3 other seedbanks that advertise in banner ad's here now, Herbies being the newest one, they even have their own forum here now.

Cannavore

Veteran
Lemon Skunk (DNA or Greenhouse)
Extrema ($annie)
Gorilla Glue 4 (Clone)

Sound like they'd fit the bill

F

Folate

Yeah Boom, they changed that draconian policy. Was a great day when it happened.
Take a look at Peak Seeds BC. They are an outstanding resource that is sometimes forgotten.
Folate

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They changed the policy about other seed banks. ICM is not longer tied to just the bay and bou. At the top you will notice ICM is now advertising for green parret and Herbies seed banks.

OG.Gotti

Veteran
When I think of easy to grow "all a round" type strain, 1st one that comes to mind is MNS SSH, but that doesn't fit your bill for taste.. I sure do love SSSDH now.. Rez sure hit the bulls eye with that one..

As already said Lemon Skunk would be one to look into.. I know 5 legged goat has a sick grow journal of GHS Lemon Sk..

CMass from MNS has certain phenos that have a nice fruity taste with huge yield but potency is mid level at best..

While I haven't smoked it yet, sugar loaf from cannabiogen seems to be a nice strain if you're lookin to try something different. High yielder, exotic smell and a little purple to her. Probably will pull at 10 weeks .

Also 5g blue dream is quite good. It's purple, loud, and high yield.

hup234

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Also 5g blue dream is quite good. It's purple, loud, and high yield.[/quote]

any in stock anywhere...

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
fatburt please accept my most sincere apologies mate, I was not aware of the policy change allowing other seedbanks and their genetics to be discussed about here @ ICMag, I am so used to the old ways of just SeedBay and SeedBoutique being allowed that I had become complacent about this rule and just assumed an kept on thinking, that was the way things were because this is a privately owned website/business.
Once again, sorry mate, please carry on :gday:
:smoke out: