What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

to much eagle20

drymouth

Can anyone help me with this problem?

One of my workers sprayed to much eagle20 on my plans that are in veg

Approx: 2oz per gallon with, dutch master saturator per instructions.

I told this idiot 2ml per gallon! The plants are doing really bad how do I fix this?

Ickis

Veteran
Hopefully you sprayed/rinsed with plain water before you even typed your question.

The solution to pollution is dilution.

I would flush the medium too. Because any over spray is so super concentrated getting any in the soil could cause problems.

Snype

Veteran
Can anyone help me with this problem?

One of my workers sprayed to much eagle20 on my plans that are in veg

Approx: 2oz per gallon with, dutch master saturator per instructions.

I told this idiot 2ml per gallon! The plants are doing really bad how do I fix this?

Its systemic. I'd toss them.

Ickis

Veteran
Snype is right. If it happened long enough ago that you see consequences it is already too late.

drymouth

I've all ready sprayed them down with water! I was thinking of the same thing! That shit is systimatic!

Coconutz

Veteran
Ive never used e20, but Ive used bayer 3 in 1 following the directions. I think it was 2 oz per gallon. The plants took 3 weeks to recover.
They were stunted so bad they stayed really compact. Now they are super vigorous with stacked nodes.
The only problem is Im pretty sure there will be chemicals left in the plants for a long time.
I plan on only using them as mothers and flowering cuts.

vapor

Veteran
try some bio zome to eat up the pesticides in the soil.works on the dirty dozen worth a try...

"Because of BioZome’s oil eating capabilities it can clean your soils from a wide variety of toxins. Government testing has proven the following list of the worst toxins (the Dirty Dozen) have been cleaned using these microbes. This includes Aldrin, Chlordane, Dieldrin, DDT, Endrin, Heptachlor, Mirex, Toxaphene, PCB’s, Hexachlorobenzene, Dioxins and Furans. (source: United Nations Enviromental program. "

http://www.biozome.com/pages/what.html

i use this stuff once a month in a soil drench

drymouth

They look like curled up cabbag heads my partner said they'll get over it in time, but in this game time is something I don't have! ill be fucking broke by the time they snap out of it! My bad, I'm jus really upset the fucked up part about this is they were about to go into flower on the 9th of this month. At least they were healthy before this shit happened.

Coconutz

Veteran
WELL THATS WHAT THE FUCK YOU DESERVE FOR SPRAYING THEM WITH E20 BEFORE FLOWER ASSHOLE
FUCK YOU I HOPE YOU SMOKE IT ALL AND CANT PAY RENT
MERRY MOTHAPHUCKIN XMAS BIATCH!
Peace

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn...Evil... Eagle20...

Good luck:ying:

Last edited:

Dynamite

WELL THATS WHAT THE FUCK YOU DESERVE FOR SPRAYING THEM WITH E20 BEFORE FLOWER ASSHOLE
FUCK YOU I HOPE YOU SMOKE IT ALL AND CANT PAY RENT
MERRY MOTHAPHUCKIN XMAS BIATCH!
Peace

i feel ya , ya damn well know a cat with "workers" is selling meds to medical patients .. obviously karma got him . even though the mind set in alot of people is "most patients are just tokers with no real medical problems , I for one grow for very ill people ,one on hospice at the moment , and if that person was to hafta pay cash for meds with eagle20 , i mean that's all bad

and im no condoning recreational smokers deserve to smoke eagle20 infested herb either

do your homework Drymouth , if your gonna use Eagle20ew , should be used on freshly rooted clones or not at all

chalk it up to lesson learned and start over

drymouth

It wasn't even my idea to spray them with eagle I hate eagle! It's not even classified for food grade crops but I've been over ruled by my UN ethical partners that don't give uh shit! With in the past few years I've moved up to managing largescale grows vs my 8 lighters I'm use to an believe me I'm all for producing good clean meds! It's jus large scale grows an the average 8 - 10 lighter guys are totally 2 different types of groups! I'm in the mits of fighting off every dam bug an fungus you can think of! Prior to me taking over, these clowns have been spraying all the wrong shit with all the wrong ratios at all the wrong times! Which makes it hard for me cuz now I'm dealing with super fungus spors, and super resistant bugs!

You kno whats fucked up is that hydro stores tell them to spray this, spray that, use this, use that! It's fucking crazy!

Coconutz

Veteran
I feel you man.
Everyone I know uses pgrs for stretch
I decided to go with 12/2 light schedule instead
Seems like it works better and saves $
All I use is a little koolbloom every couple of weeks
peace

Dynamite

It wasn't even my idea to spray them with eagle I hate eagle! It's not even classified for food grade crops but I've been over ruled by my UN ethical partners that don't give uh shit! With in the past few years I've moved up to managing largescale grows vs my 8 lighters I'm use to an believe me I'm all for producing good clean meds! It's jus large scale grows an the average 8 - 10 lighter guys are totally 2 different types of groups! I'm in the mits of fighting off every dam bug an fungus you can think of! Prior to me taking over, these clowns have been spraying all the wrong shit with all the wrong ratios at all the wrong times! Which makes it hard for me cuz now I'm dealing with super fungus spors, and super resistant bugs!

You kno whats fucked up is that hydro stores tell them to spray this, spray that, use this, use that! It's fucking crazy!

you need to inform those guys "grow shop owners and employees do not work there because they were successful growers"

drymouth

At this point total renovation an uh mass cleaning an redesign of the whole op is needed! But it's not in these guys budget they would rather have me spray some toxic shit to fix it! It's been uh constent battle with these guys! I wanted to grow profetionaly for uh living cuz I like what I do! But after experiencing larg scale production, I kinda hate what I do! I can't even smoke the shit I grow! When I bring the ethics of, " If I can't smoke this stuff what makes you think I can even remotely try to sell this to someone else?!" They say, "fuck it Don't smoke it then! As long as we get paid that's all that matters" most of the guys I've met doing large scale don't even fuckin smoke Weed!

Sorry for rambling I'm jus highly upset!

drymouth

I do! I tell them these fuckin hydrostore guys aren't really practicing the advice they give! I've gotten in some serious arguments with these fuckers over shit like this! It fucking sucks cuz I have to shop there we got am account with these stores! Ann the hydroshops I like to go to are the moms an pops ones that kno ther e shit. There 2 kinds of shops the ones that cater to the large scale guys, an the mom's an pops that cater to the guys that give uh fuck!