What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OMG I ruined everything.

BigSteve

I was finishing up a batch of BHO last night. I had the oil in a pyrex which I had set on top of a pan. There was water in the pan. I had turned on the stove so that the pan would heat up my pyrex. I did this for many hours and it was proper temperature. I went to bed and forgot to turn off the heat. So the water boiled out, and the pan got hot and totally ruined my honey oil.

Now I have this liquidy looking amber liquid in my pan and I'm debating /killself.

Any advice? Should I suicide now or later?

BigSteve

The oil lost most of its gold chocolate dank smell. Smells like honey oil after you take a fat rip. It's not solid like it should be. It's liquid. I made this out of a lot of bud. I wanted to do this with a heating pad but my GF lost it. I'm such a fucking idiot.

bayarea925

What are you asking? Should you smoke it? Couldn't hurt to try. Not like it was poisoned by what you did.

mowood3479

Veteran
its probably really decarboxylated.. eat some.. probably very sedative... use what u got like the above poster said... its not gonna hurt u to eat or smoke some

BigSteve

It's rock hard after it cooled. I'm guessing it will be the worst quality shatter ever made with nugs.

I'll probably just throw this shit away.

BigSteve

I have a memory of turning the burner off before bed. I must of decided to turn it back on at the last moment. I can't believe I did this. I was hoping to wake up to the best honey oil ever(it always is when you make it with AAA buds) Instead I wake up and have to throw away a half ounce of oil.

BigSteve

GAWD FUCK

It has almost no smell. It smelled SO FUCKIG Ggood last night. It's pretty though.. . . .

pretty stupid

BigSteve

I would of rather burned this piece of shit house down than fucked up my oil anyways. I would burn it down myself if it wouldn't be a favor.

BigSteve

Tastes like garbage.

I sampled it before bed and it tasted better then. Even though the oil was still putting off some has bubbles. It was more solid then.

I can't believe I did that. I would seriously go back in time and beat my ass for this shit. It was a lot of bud wasted.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
ok, we get it, you are stupid, you fucked up.

really, who is so stupid so as to go to bed with a stove turned on with shit on it?

yeah, you are.

but, shit happens and we all make mistakes, learn from it, forgive yourself and don't repeat it in the future in any way, shape or form.

good luck.

BigSteve

I just vaped some in the volcano, it's pretty much half vaped. God got to enjoy the first few bags without me. That greedy fuck. Those are the good bags.

I don't know what to do with it. I got a huge pile of garbage oil. I can't even get high off weed cause my tolerance is high to the weed I own. I was hoping this could give me a day or two of being able to actually get blown. But I don't think it will be potent enough. I vape all day continuously. It manages my medical symptoms really well. I would like to get STONED so I can FEEL good. My cuz killed himself a few days ago and we doing the funeral/reception/whatever else we do today. I was HOPING to get fucking stoned for once.

Then I guess I tried to dry my oils in my sleep and fucked it all up. I guess it was only a couple ounces of bud, but still, I'm going to a funeral in a few hours, sober. It was early in the morning when I noticed I had fucked up so I was throwing an early morning tantrum. It sucks to wake up to realize your plans just blew up in your sleepy face. I gotta re arrange my house because my mother in law is moving in today. Her eyes are bleeding out, and she has to have surgery and will need care because she is 99% blind. Not to mention she doesn't always get along with my wife. Occasionally she is a bit mean to her.

I don't know why I'm ranting, I should upload some pics of this shit.

Gimme a minute.

supermanlives

Veteran
shit happens . I once had some weed slow drying in the gas oven cause of pilot light. I proceeded to get stoned an preheat the oven for my digorno pizza. ruined like a qp.

BigSteve

I don't even remember turning the stove back on to do more drying. When I fell asleep I just kinda dropped. My memory must of shut off shortly before then.

I put at least a few ounces of big chronic buds in there. The hash was originally some of the lightest colored clear honey oil I had ever seen. I normally blast in to water, but I wanted to try it without. I have done it in water every time for a few years. So I wanted to have something to compare it to. I sampled some before it was done bubbling and it tasted super good. Smelled like chocolate. When I blast in to water it comes out more sandy/waxy. This stuff looked like it was gonna turn in to light colored shatter if I hadn't ruined it. When it was still putting out huge bubbles it tasted GREAT. The butane was long gone at that point. I should of just stopped. It was really solid at that point. I wanted some totally dry so I could put in a container without it sticking to stuff.

I can't afford to blow a few more ounces of bud just in the pursuit of getting high. If I get my tolerance higher I'll burn even more trees when I'm out of oil. This oil doesn't even really get me high. Seems like it would just make my tolerance worse, since all the good parts and diversity has been burned out.

I don't know what to do with it. I wouldn't even want to sell it. The bud was worth a lot more than this crap is. I don't like selling anything that isn't the best around.

picture.php

midwestHIGHS

Veteran
Your oil is more than likely decarboxylated and all your lighter terpenes were lost in the snooze purge. Eat it with a 1:1 ratio of organic coconut oil, mix over low heat until the two have formed a homogeneous mixture. Now use a oral syringe to fill 00 capsules with .2 of the mixture each, these capsules weigh .1 empty. I love to eat decarboxylated oil, gets you extremely medicated and usually too medicated becausethe capsules are easy to pop a few to many than eating brownies or baked goods.