What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the dark little island

D

davie blah

Lost The Plot i mean Lost in a Sea beware of false prophets wearing turquoise tracksuits :Bolt:

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
This says more about where you're really coming from than anything I could say in response to your gobbldygook.
Funny how no matter what they're peddling, you have to be one of them, 'initiated', 'walking the path' to get it.

look harry i said say something intelligent or have the sense to stay out of this thread..

allegory its allegory you small brained cretin!

where im coming from? ,, you know nothing,,, blowing your own trumpet as though you could even attempt to respond to me :biglaugh:,, we both know you could live multiple lifetimes and not be able to do that..

someone who is initiated into knowledge is someone who has the ability to master it with wisdom and to do that you have to walk a particular path of cognition that in many cases is as old as day.. but allegory scares sheep like i said and which you perfectly exemplify..

frankly to understand anything complicated you do have to walk a path.. really is very simple,,, what dont you understand ? ,, apart from everything of course..

Lost The Plot i mean Lost in a Sea beware of false prophets wearing turquoise tracksuits
Bolt.gif

lol well for one thing david icke is far far more intelligent than you could ever hope to be ok that is a fact. if your inferiority complex cant handle that it is your problem not mine..

second i would say that none of the things i have said here did i need David to tell me,, i havent been on his site in a long time and i already knew what he was saying when i did go on there, so do me a favour and dont judge me by your own extremely low standards of what you consider human comprehension to be..

people like you and harry are as hilarious as you are pathetic.. you are the fools the jokers that are so easily led through your own folly off the cliff..

for millenia literalists like you have been burning people like me as witches and i dont owe you anything ok?

so like i said to Harry, you can either use your brain and whatever common sense you have left to say something with some intelligence or you can fuck off,, but chatting the same old rubbish just makes you appear unbelievably sad to me..

i would love to explain zionism to you both but it is one of the hardest things to explain to british people in general let alone to those obviously addicted to ignorance.. especially seeing as zionism is as much a "british" invention as it is "israeli"..

i would have to go into the history of the jews of europe and the middle east, of judea and israel, and explain what hebrews are and what jews actually are and the difference between ashkenazi and saphardic jews and how the elites of europe started pretending to be jews etc etc.. frankly i dont have the time and i dont think you have the brain power..

why i have to even explain about the rothschilde dynasty and the crown corporation is beyond me since they obviously own you and officiate every aspect of your life from their city states of london,brussels,washington district of columbia etc etc.. through the temple inns and bar attorners association.. they also "mint" your currency through usurious private crown subsidiaries which is imagined out of thin air through fractional reserve banking and the fact that it isnt based on anything physical or material like it used to be it means that the debt we create by playing along is our own servitude and downfall.. its simple economics and is why we had kings set up things like tally sticks when they kicked the bankers out.. its all there in history but im seriously not surprised you dont know these things as i do live in the real world, i run a business and employ people,, i know what british people are like and what they on average know so dont think for one second you two are anything but the average preplanned propaganda loving chattel serf of this slaveship because you aren't..

it isnt bliss by the way, ignorance, it is the source of all evil..

an utter disgrace to our antecendents who suffered so much and you should be ashamed..

Last edited:

sso

Veteran
did i just get called david icke and then a false prophet in a turquise tracksuit?

lol.

i think intelligence is built, imo the brain is a muscle of sorts.

i think anyone can become intelligent.

you can train your memory, your focus, whatnot.

Harry Lime

Veteran
No the hand shake said so. The handshake in the picture is called the grip of the entered apprentice. Don't believe me? look it up for yourself.

Also I could reel you off a list of tv presenters/celebs that are also into satanism. And before you start asking questions and start making childish remarks a friend of mine used to be a practitioner of satanism and has been to many meetings in rather large secluded mansions all over the uk.

I'm not gong to bother trying to convince you Harry as the truth can only be realized and never taught.

So I looked it up and guess what, not one of the illustrations looks anything like the handshake in the photo. Now there's a surprise:biggrin:

As for your mate and his celeb satanist friends. Do you really expect us to believe you because you say it's so? Name them. Name your friend. Prove it or we gonna have to call bullshit on ya. You do know what facts are, don't you? You've heard of stuff like evidence, yeah? So give us some. I'm happy to change my views when the evidence shows me to be wrong. Or take yer voodoo shit to a more appropriate forum.

As for lost in a sea. All I can do is repeat what I said...

This says more about where you're really coming from than anything I could say in response to your gobbldygook.
Funny how no matter what they're peddling, you have to be one of them, 'initiated', 'walking the path' to get it.

Now, ya reckon ya studied science? Yal know all about scientific process, gathering and presenting evidence, yeah? So do it Man and I'll believe ya. Give us the evidence. Don't be frightened Man. I'll believe ya if you give me reason to. If you don't I'll call bullshit on ya and tell ya to stick it up your arse...allegorically, of course:thank you:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
The trouble with all this "royal, masonic, shape-shifting alien lizard bankers" stuff is it gets mixed in with genuine issues about corporate dominance and the wealthy/powerful increasing their wealth/ power at the common mans expense. It is IMO all dreamt up by the same wealthy powerful people so that whenever anyone points to a cabal of bankers and corporations,. they can dismiss it the ravings of someone who obviously believes "royal, masonic, shape-shifting alien lizard bankers"
Lots of money to be made selling dvds and books about this stuff too.
Oh I nearly forgot "It's the jooooooooz" Can't leave "the joooooooz" out.
I know someone who runs a building firm, passed to him from his father, who in turn got it from his father, and as far back as he knows all the men in his family were builders.
Is he part of a "building bloodline"?

W

willyweed

View Image

One of the Yorkshire Rippers victims was found dead outside Jimmy Savile's Leeds penthouse.

look at the size of the rippers hand ,it looks very big to the size of bruno's and bruno is a massive guy .thats a big hand ,also they did have something else in common.they both hit women .bruno heavy weight champion of the world was charged for wife beating !

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
lost in a sea... your as mad as a fucking hatter my friend.... -no offense! so is david icke!

shape shifting lizards...oh dear whatever next... didnt he say the world was gonna end in 1997? hes apparently a gifted individual but failed every subject he ever took.

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
The trouble with all this "royal, masonic, shape-shifting alien lizard bankers" stuff is it gets mixed in with genuine issues about corporate dominance and the wealthy/powerful increasing their wealth/ power at the common mans expense. It is IMO all dreamt up by the same wealthy powerful people so that whenever anyone points to a cabal of bankers and corporations,. they can dismiss it the ravings of someone who obviously believes "royal, masonic, shape-shifting alien lizard bankers"
Lots of money to be made selling dvds and books about this stuff too.
Oh I nearly forgot "It's the jooooooooz" Can't leave "the joooooooz" out.
I know someone who runs a building firm, passed to him from his father, who in turn got it from his father, and as far back as he knows all the men in his family were builders.
Is he part of a "building bloodline"?

most likely the builders bloodline came from crossbreeding of something.
your right though the shamefull thing is there are world problems, theres politicians and the like that are corrupt and need to be adressed. unfortunately idiots like david icke just distract people away from all that passing it off as shape shifting lizards etc.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
people must like listening to David Icke he's filled Wembley stadium lol all tickets have sold out for his next event

peace

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
It's only the arena, mate, not the football stadium.

lol my bad

thought he had a 90k strong following lmao 12.5k is more reasonable

im on the fence with it all call me brainwashed if ya like but im more of a "al believe it when ive seen it with my own eyes kind of guy"

thats everything btw

ghosts
aliens
ufo's
shape shifting lizards
plant yields:biggrin: etc

peace

MJBadger

Veteran
are you proud to be british?

I used to be but that went out of the window when Britain became a haven for every type of immigrant that wants a free-load pass .
We now have countries in the EU that breed 1000,s of thieving gippos & they openly admit to coming to Britain to steal as it`s what they are taught from birth , half their country has no electricity/running water/sewage disposal & still rely on donkey carts for transport yet the EU accepts them .
The same goes for most of Eastern europe yet we welcome them , house them , give them benefits etc etc .
15 yr or more ago a fella said to me that sh** will hit the fan with the NHS because when they get older we will suffer with all their ill health & disease because their own countries have a very high number of conditions such as TB that we actually got shot of & now they are all here loving the care we provide . & i havn`t even started on shites like Hook-hand & all the rest of the terrorists that live here & wish they`d all fook-off back to ***** land .

I`m really getting wound up so will cut it short

sso

Veteran
the good thing about these immigrants is that they or their children often go home again, often with the idea of changing things for the better.

if i may be blunt, the world is birthing heaven and the only thing about births that doesnt suck, is the end.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
no one gets out alive. some won't get out awake.

oh, phuck! that was a conspiracy...

Last edited:

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
he has followers because theres always plenty more nutters around

if i made up a phantom religion as stupid sounding ads it could be, there would always be a following of no hopers and easily influenced people. i mean look at jehovas witnesses etc.

i dont just beleive what i see, ive not seen the pyramids but im pretty sure they exist lol. some things are probably most likely statistically. aliens most likely exist. in an infininate universe theres infinate possibility.

shape shifting lizards though?? how fucking stupid. i mean the queen is a lizard?? the world was gonna end in 1997? lol

RudeDog

Veteran
I think everyone is missind the point about shape shifting lizards, as I understand it is a metaphor for the seed of Cain.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
as ignorant as i am i never imagined them literally for fucksake. the limbic explanation from Lost was clear enough.

and as for them using fear to manipulate, be assured they are keen to it.

now i'll vacation elsewhere.

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
I think everyone is missind the point about shape shifting lizards, as I understand it is a metaphor for the seed of Cain.

thats not what he has said. he said that its a reptilian bloodline. not a metaphor for something else.. having said that i generally avoid reading that type of shit anyway

Latest posts

Latest posts