What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

StonerWomen

bozga

Holla! It's my first time posting here @ Women forum but simply I'd like to ask something.... I'm curious about what women think when they are stoned/high?
Simply asking because I've always had dificult times with weed and women at the same time. Mostly I'm chilled and cool, but when a woman is blabbing high on weed near me I just dunno or when she is quiet, I dunno ......... :wave: irie

Cheerful

Holla! It's my first time posting here @ Women forum but simply I'd like to ask something.... I'm curious about what women think when they are stoned/high?
Simply asking because I've always had dificult times with weed and women at the same time. Mostly I'm chilled and cool, but when a woman is blabbing high on weed near me I just dunno or when she is quiet, I dunno ......... :wave: irie

If you Really wanted to know what she is thinking, try LISTENING to the actual WORDS that are coming out of her mouth instead of just writing off her communication as "blabbing". :bashhead:
bashhead.gif

F

ftsig

If you Really wanted to know what she is thinking, try LISTENING to the actual WORDS that are coming out of her mouth instead of just writing off her communication as "blabbing". :bashhead:
bashhead.gif

:laughing: thats blabbing ....

toddv

Side effect ?

Side effect ?

51 years old, 16 years of marriage, Recently divorced, new women I have shared with just get stupid and can not remember their own name.

Have different approach last few weeks. No smoking with cloths on.

Put it in their head that this Medical Marijuana that I have to use makes you really REALLY horny, as well as relieves some pain. So we get naked, then spark one up. Less talking and forgetting by them. Makes for fun action for me.

Dating is a challenge, but this has sure made me smile.

Amazing what a little message in their head before smoking does to make them feel horny. Telling me afterwards how great the Medical made it for them.

Keep coming back baby, I liked it too.

sso

Veteran
blabbing is talking when someone does not understand the talking.

einstein talking with that wheelchairguy would be blabber to any dumbass listening.

bozga

Maybe not babbling.... I would like to know what do women think about when high?
I think about adventures for instance... Or about some local stuff. Mostly I don't think too much, I just do what I got to do. :)
boz

_Ina_

Veteran
girls,im sorry,i,m from far,far away but man are exactly the same mother fuckers all over the world as i can see:) throw them to the lions i would say if i was Cleopatra haha by the way boys,better don't ask what does she thinking,u don't want to know:) Shopping,shoes,pfu,i hurt that so many times. brake this stereotype,guys! some women are way more intelligent than u can imagine with your man brains:)

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the ladies are probably thinking - 'shall i be polite or should i just tell him how sh1t his weed is???'

:tiphat: VG

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
I thought "Women's Forum" was a place for gals to get away from the guys. Now I get it, WF is a place for guys to talk about women.:booked:

I'm just a dude but me and my girl usually talk about the meaning of life when we are high together. When we are not high I am usually just nodding my head while thinking about sports or growing.

bozga

I'm still interested on- what women think about when they are high? :D
I guess they are having much more problems with the munchies thing though... :laughing:
To me it all seems so mystic now, maybe I'm only high and blabbling :wave: