What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Full Flower No Smell

I don't know man, I'm pretty new...I've only grown 5 different strains, but none of them has been super stinky still on the vine. Caveat being all have had at least some NL crossed into them.

All of them I have had to get my nose right in there to smell much even in the 10th, 11th, 12th, and 13th weeks of flowering. The cool part is, a quart jar of the stuff that's been properly dried and cured will have everyone's nose in the air as soon as I crack the lid. Not saying I'm doing it right, just saying a lot can happen between now and when you bust one off and spin it up.

Jacky_Brown

I have a full sized haze sativa in week 3 of flowering. She doesn't smell at all. She's never smelled. Is this normal? :)

Thats a good thing huh?

But odor get worse in higher temperaturs..

u might got a cool growing space?

Bad nose ?

Or just picked a pheno which doesnt smell so much..