What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trinity County Murder & Robbery

BongRipkenJR.

This is horrible. Look how happy they looked! How could someone do this. I love Trinity county and the people around there. Everyone knows everyone, but occasionally there are some wacky people that come around. Be safe everyone!

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
damn another reason why i would carry concealed 24/7 if i lived in a remote county like this....ive been hearing from a few buddies up north that theres been an influx of outta towners recently, more ghetto looking types. RIP to the couple, they look extremely peaceful.

Truth.

Bad people out there, got to be able to protect you and yours.

sneakinman13

Veteran
wow! this story hurts my heart so bad! i cant even understand how good ppl like that end up dead over some chronic... what a sick fucking world we live in! words cant describe my sympathy for them and there familys! my heart truly goes out to them! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. so sad!

im smoking a fatty for them right now! RIP

ijim

More victims of the war on drugs. Two sad reasons to legalize Cannabis. We must legalize and devalue Cannabis so these thing never happen to decent people.

G

guest8905

im pretty sure i saw that guy last summer while i was working. Jah guide to all the victims.

I will say the influx of violence the past ten years is really making me upset.

This may be due to out of towners but also lots of dumb ass locals looking to make a quick money. no dooubt drugs and other shit comes into play also. making the whole industry dirty.

To all bumbaclott punks out there, this is my country (norcal) and i live in it and respect it and family 5 gens back did too so please keep your bullshit outta my norcal paradise.

im sorry for the friends and family of the victims, Jah guide

S

SicKSKills

So sad...I too was setup and robbed not long ago, Ill never look at life the same again. Tighten up everybody the jackers are going crazy out there. If you don't own a gun already go get one and protect yourself, id rather go to jail for killing someone than be killed over some pounds of weed.

:comfort:This is a complete shock and a real horrible thing that has happened . i had the pleasure of meeting and medicating with sky a few times , and it really hits home when something like this happens to someone you known. this world is full of indecent and truly evil people. it is the way of the world and i urge everyone to always keep your mind towards being rightous, doing good,helping others and being decent. Keep yourself aware of others and be carefull who you trust. anyone at anytime can flip the script and put you into a situation that you need to ready for. people need to learn how to be decent and treat people right .:frown:

so i urge everyone to light a doob, and take a moment of silence . and say a prayer so maybe these souls can find some rest (if you so desire .. i speak for what is good for me)

outinit

What the heck is wrong with humans? In the animal kingdom, there is always a reason to kill......maybe we need to act more like animals and less like humans. I will pray for the people involved in this tragedy.

ajc0k

Tragic.. , if anyone tried to rob me out there the first thing i'd do is put a bullet in each of their knees and arms then keep them alive for the cops..