What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dima in Morocco 2010´ ChefChaouen and more

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
What did the locals think of your bubble?

Hi Raimus! The locals that was around me watched the process amazed.."your are crazy putting the kiff into water!"

Later they thought that bubble was great because they could win much more money with this qualities.

I think i will gift one bubble bag kit to my Chaoní friend A the next time i´ll go..

Salud!

P1070218.jpg

Ramius

Veteran
I could just picture them now all on the mountains with their bubble bags :)

Lovely shot

Bumble Buddy

Hi Raimus! The locals that was around me watched the process amazed.."your are crazy putting the kiff into water!"

Later they thought that bubble was great because they could win much more money with this qualities.

I think i will gift one bubble bag kit to my Chaoní friend A the next time i´ll go..

Salud!

That's hilarious to hear their reaction :biglaugh: you are the water wizard now :bow: :blowbubbles:

hom

Veteran
Nice pictures and tales dima.Chaouen is a beautiful spot. Cold as fuck in january tho. Did you make it to the gorge for a spliff in paradise...

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
Thanks your nice words compadres.

The Morroco bubble hashish flavour was pungent, sweet pine-cream taste like almost all the kiffy hashish..

It was quite strong, making you cough while smoke.

Best wishes.

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
Hola Burbu! Nice to see you here compadre!

Hope you have enjoyed the thread.

I want to see you here on ic more often, saludos Burbu. ;)

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
Back on the road,

Lot of things has changed in Morocco since 2010, somehow the knowledge has arrived to some hashish farmers. They know well some concepts that increase their hashish as the conditional genetic changes that affect their product year by year..now some farmers renew gens every season.

We went down again with my 9kit bags and a bucket but this time they have industrial washing machines for bubble..