What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

205w LED vs 400w HID Let the battle begin!

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Any updates on when the test might begin? :)

I just put the clones into the EZ cloner replica, So my guess 10-15 days and I'll be planting. I will be updating frequently once I get it up and running, Right now nothing much else to see aside from the little work I done finishing the tents up.

opt1c

Veteran
hey man u gotta start those clones in soil ;) j/k

looking good as always... u pick ur strain yet or do u have all three in the cloner?

DarkLance

BlazeOneUp, what's happening to you... first you go back to dirt, now you're trying out LED's?

Either way, I hope them clones are poppin' so you can get to plantin'

supermanlives

Veteran
you need 2 for a real comparison. micro managing smaller grows and multipliying the yield statistics to equal a 400 dont cut it. but i believe in the technology in led lighting and its gonna be the new floro in the growing world for sure. i hope i never get to the point where floros or led are my only choice. i am interested in your results anyhow. good luck

Frozenguy

Veteran
Nice catch on the PSU blazeoneup.

I've always enjoyed your grows and have been able to take something away from it.

Look forward to seeing those Urkles :plant grow:

Frozenguy :smokeit:

Nice catch on the PSU blazeoneup.

I've always enjoyed your grows and have been able to take something away from it.

Look forward to seeing those Urkles :plant grow:

Frozenguy :smokeit:
100%

Hey Blazeoneup, thanks that someone is finally making a real battle grow with these two system in a respectable fashion.

But i also have another question about "The best damn grow show" , i was trying to find out how your air pumps and everything work together, but i just couldnt get it , so it would be very cool of you if you could break it down a little bit. since you are the first person with the setup i wanted to create who really has it in a kickass way ^^
http://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/280IMGP4215.JPG

thanks alot anyway for the work you have accomplished and the information you gave people. :smokeit:

NHMI

Damn, I was hoping this was finished already...I ordered a bunch of cheap ass 14 w LED pannells just to add as suplimental light....but I have 2, 400w HPs's too so it isn't like I am relying on em to do jack...

Latest posts

Latest posts