What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fresh or dried

ken

its quicker & easier to use dried

but fresh/frozen trim will produce some very high quality hash :)

G

Thanks for the reply Ken

I've done it both ways, it seemed that the fresh produced a little cleaner material but not as much volume ( hence a little cleaner). I'm sitting on about 5oz of lower bud from Lifesaver plants and wanted to get an idea the way the peeps felt.

Skag

ken

if you 'work' dry material less, you can get just as high quality product, with a little less effort, imo.

G

Yea I'm still practicing: the wife keeps tellin me not to use that 150 horse merc but I'm impatient sometimes.

Skag

NWGREENY

I was aobut to ask the same question. I just got my bags. I have done one run with both dryed and fresh, both were frozen. I think that as long as the plant matter is frozen the resin will be brittle enuff to fall off. An experts opionion would be great here though.

Thanks.

G

re bubble

re bubble

frozen shredded bud works best ,for superior taste use snow instead of ice and spring water instead of tap .make sure u mix very well indeed it can take a while to get all the glands off the bud:D

G

where did you guys get your bags?

My homemade bags work ok, but I need some pro stuff

G

bb bags

bb bags

bubblesac inthe uk dont know web site or pollinator company in amsterdam,to be honest i prefer dry sieving,the bags need a lot of material to produce a little, i.e of skagnars 5 oz you be lucky to get oz of rezin. hope this helps

G

Snow instead of ice that's interesting, yea I have 5oz of lower bud but I also have all the trim from the upper bud. I've tried both fresh and dried but I haven't really made up my mind as to which is easier/better.

Thanks for the replies people I see there's at least one other person that's curious.

Skag

Latest posts

Latest posts