What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hash makin with a blender in your fridge?

-Dose anyone know how to make hash in your fridge in a mayo jar by putting the flower scrap in a blender with ice and pourin it into the mayo jar and stikin it in the freezer and lettin it settle? -I think your suposed to pull the sediment off the top of it and shakeit up again and keep doin this untill theres nothing left in the jar but trichomes! Anyone ever hear about this method? -Do I got it rite? -I know there are other methods but dose anyone know this one? -I got a bag of scrap and I wanna GO! -Im gonna smoke and read now. -Thanks for any thoughts!

JumpinJackHash

if you want some high grade hash for cheap, here is what you do. Go To an arts and crafts store and get some 120µ, 73µ, and 45µ mesh screening. Get some plastic tote bags that are durable from a hunting supply store, any durable waterproof bag will do. Sew the screens to the inside of the bags at the bottom, and then cut out the bag below the sew line carefully, and you have a homemade set of bubblebags for under $30!