What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jacks Cleaner

mysophilia

Jacks Cleaner organic, GH nova 2 part, Liquid Karma, Diamond Nectar and lots of water... Vegged for 3 weeks transplanted to 5 gallon bucket and triggured... Very little stretch to her.. This is a great cut and will keep around for a very long time.. Lemoney fuel smell ... Had it growing next to my Trainwreck and found JC to be much stronger in smell ....

(Pluton/Lambsbread/Purple Haze/Nothern Lights) x Jack Herer male

3 weeks into flower....

picture.php

Did someone say Harvest time !! This is her at 9 weeks....

picture.php

picture.php

One last pic...

picture.php

W

WeldFlash420

Check out my Old gallery for pics of my Cleaner II. Very nice show and you managed to yeild a hell of alot more then I did...Youre going to love the Lemony freshness of that strain! Great stone and its a slammin wake and bake morning starter! I love seeing this strain grow out and love having it in my stable as well. Very nice job, peace and shine on. K+ to ya for sharing...

PS. You're going to make hash outta that trim right? Cuz I"ve got a nice Okiefs Tumbler that'll take car eof that for you if ya need me too...lol. J/k the hash is out of this world if you dry sieve it. You won't believe the flavor!

looks great. i got some jack the ripper (jacks cleaner x space queen) x qleaner beans i cant wait 2 pop. so much lemon. so much cleaner.

mysophilia

Check out my Old gallery for pics of my Cleaner II. Very nice show and you managed to yeild a hell of alot more then I did...Youre going to love the Lemony freshness of that strain! Great stone and its a slammin wake and bake morning starter! I love seeing this strain grow out and love having it in my stable as well. Very nice job, peace and shine on. K+ to ya for sharing...

PS. You're going to make hash outta that trim right? Cuz I"ve got a nice Okiefs Tumbler that'll take car eof that for you if ya need me too...lol. J/k the hash is out of this world if you dry sieve it. You won't believe the flavor!

I am alost outta the bubble I made a few days ago.. I mixed my JC trim with my TW trim.... Love the lemoney funk... Its been a nice change up from all the chem I been smoking..

mysophilia

Looks very potent :)

Two days ago I smoked a tester .. Still half wet from pulling her down and a very faint lemon taste.. The next day I smoked some more and a lemon taste started to become more obivous.. I sat down on my couch to watch some History Channel and my left arm was tingling... SO I got up and did a bunch of stuff around my house.. No idea what time it was after that ... Smoked another bowl and my Knees started to tingle.. She is definately packing a very unique punch..

K

Kal-El

Looks good bro.
She turned out nice for you.
Wait til she gets a month cure.

H

Hazeseeker

Real nice mate:yes:, currently got the Jack's Cleaner clone in veg (over 2 months already),
planning on vegging this girl real big, got the chance to smoke it when i was gifted the clone and all i can say is wow, some special erb, great taste + very unique high, loved it:canabis:

peace