What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Overgrowing the Planet -the use of Seed Bombs

B.Grant

we need to spread this far beyond icmag for this to have any effect.

Well...go to it! lol If everyone who reads this thread copies it and takes it to other forums, that would be a huge start in getting this off the ground.

I remember hearing something a couple of years ago about a news headline where pot was found growing around a state house. On actual government property. Nothing came about it, and the story quickly went away. But, seriously, these types of stories...plants in the "right" locations...would garner some serious types of publicity, eventually. Again, it would get people to start talking about it and bring it into the spotlight. The other forums are actually a good idea.

bterzz

Veteran
Fuck other forums tell EVERYONE you know to tell EVERYONE they know!!

Bombs away in public parks, LEOs backyards, front of the police station, honestly, where is the harm??

Besides pollinating a grow...luckily both of mine are far enough where no manjuice can touch my ladies. bahahaha

C21H30O2

I have ridden the mighty sandworm.
Veteran
If people are going to do this make sure the seeds you use come from something dank so that good genetics get proliferated.

B.Grant

Everywhere? That's right! I said everywhere! I want it growing out of your blank-blank, down by blank-blank, over by blank-blank! Cannabis every friggin' where!

drow

Interesting... and pretty funny. I can imagine the transportation dept. having a wonderful time around august.

S

sparkjumper

Has anyone been to Kansas Nebraska or Missouri?There are tons of plants growing in public areas.Schools police stations you name it.You're not going to change peoples attitudes towards something by imitating "terrorists" lol.Seedbomb lol

Indica Jones

Yeah, it is kind of an 'In Your Face' statement to make by planting beans next to the cop shop. LOL :joint:

I would say the biggest threat to the establishment would be for the majority of people to grow. Smokers and non-smokers alike. Make decent seed and give it away. Like what was said before.............in the spirit of Johny Appleseed.

melvin2

The pigs will have their hands full chopping down bagseed plants. Do you think they will be granted the resources to fight the new phenomena of wild cannabis emerging everywhere, AND the cash crops?

I was looking into this weeks ago. Wiki seed bomb. I was interested in the method of natural farming used by the man who created the idea. I think he was japanese.

EDIT: I think part of the merit of this idea is that you can seedbomb any place where you know pot isn't growing. There is so much land everywhere with no pot for miles. Cops will think they are finding stuff and pat themselves on the back for a good while. Then when it's too late, they will realize that they have been chasing red herring cannabis and they have in fact been overgrown. And all it takes is for seedbombing to catch on....

melvin2

If someone were serious and wanted to start organizing, a poll with three options could give us a rough consensus whether or not this idea has legs.

1. I'm a seed bomber

2. I want to overgrow the planet and am interested in becoming a seed bomber

3. I do not want cannabis growing wild everywhere and will not be a seed bomber

You could tweak it.

A well written paragraph or two with pros/cons, how-to, and whatever anyone else can think to add... you know, present it nice so it can be taken seriously.

I think IC would be as good a place as any to start a movement. Consider it a focus group to test the waters.

Is this a good/bad idea?

B.Grant

Has anyone been to Kansas Nebraska or Missouri?There are tons of plants growing in public areas.Schools police stations you name it.You're not going to change peoples attitudes towards something by imitating "terrorists" lol.Seedbomb lol

Not sure about the "terrorists" comment, so...gotta skip it.

The pigs will have their hands full chopping down bagseed plants. Do you think they will be granted the resources to fight the new phenomena of wild cannabis emerging everywhere, AND the cash crops?

Exactly, Melvin.

If someone were serious and wanted to start organizing, a poll with three options could give us a rough consensus whether or not this idea has legs.....

A well written paragraph or two with pros/cons, how-to, and whatever anyone else can think to add... you know, present it nice so it can be taken seriously....

I think IC would be as good a place as any to start a movement. Consider it a focus group to test the waters.

I think you have some good ideas here Melvin, but I'm concerned with all think and no action here. To everybody, I don't think this is really that hard. It doesn't really have to end up being a great conspiracy. An underground network of vigilantes hoping to right a wrong. Nah, truthfully, none of that crap. Just people taking back what's rightfully ours. Take bag seed and throw it out. Seedbombs sounded good and I like the time and creative effort, but honestly, they'll probably end up nailing someone for some type of "terrorist" act (maybe that's what you meant, sparkjumper). Anyhow, a seed is a seed is a seed. Nature is nature. So they can get f@#$ed on that because there's no terrorist act in that one, just an illegal one, temporarily, I might add. The seed goes everywhere it will be talked about! By the way if your community is already used to seeing pot plants growing around then it's time to step up the crusade in that community. Let me know what your next move will be because it sounds as if you have an excellent opportunity for change, and to make things happen! Look people, in the end the more Cannabis shows up the more people will start talking, and inquiring minds want to know. The last thing the Government wants are people that start asking questions, trust me they will give us what we want. It's going to be a helluva fight, but it will happen. You can either be part of the group that sits around all day and tells us why it's not gonna work, or you can buck up and start being part of the solution. It's like a wise-man told me once, while stuck knee-deep in the trenches. He grabbed me by the collar and said, "Lead, follow, or get the f@#$ out of the way, Son!"...make a decision.

G

Guest 26753

You can either be part of the group that sits around all day and tells us why it's not gonna work, or you can buck up and start being part of the solution. It's like a wise-man told me once, while stuck knee-deep in the trenches. He grabbed me by the collar and said, "Lead, follow, or get the f@#$ out of the way, Son!"...make a decision.

Fully agree with you mate!

clorox

Smokin on that serious...
i love the idea, this reminds of the guy launching balloons with tied on bundles of germinating seeds

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
It's like a wise-man told me once, while stuck knee-deep in the trenches. He grabbed me by the collar and said, "Lead, follow, or get the f@#$ out of the way, Son!"...make a decision.

where you watching Idiocracy on comedy central the other day :chin:

on a side note i love this fucking idea, only prob i see is that alotta public areas are mowed regularly

CannaExists

Paint Your DreamStrain
Veteran
lol @ the idea of this being considered terrorist because of the terminology used.

Whether or not this movement takes off I'm going to bomb shit myself.

GrüneErd

i believe the point is to throw as many as possible around over time and don't look back.
a lot of previous posts seem to be missing the concept that these plants aren't for YOU or anyone in particular, just everyone, and it isn't for any kind of yield.
tons won't germinate or will be mowed down, that's a given.
but it's a good selfless idea for our beloved ganj and i like it.
i have a massive amount of home-made dank seed and i'm sure many people do. strains i dont want anymore and what-not, seems like this is good use as i KNOW i won't grow them.
peace

Tennessee

Though I obviously see nothing wrong in this plan, but maybe this year should be taken to produce the mass amounts of seed both indoor, and during outdoor grow..whilst spending the next winter, distributing, sending out seeds, in preperation for Operation Overgrow..then again we've been talking about this game for ages now... I hope it goes right.