What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shortest flowering time Strain

High, I was just wondering what the commonly accepted shortest flowering strain is. From what I've heard so far it's supposed to be Top 44, flowering in 44 days, but has any strain (from clone) beat that record?

rocketman

Hi RIP

Hi RIP

Well this wont quite match it, but Green Crack at 45 days. A very nice smoke, and clone only.

GoodbyeBlueSky

people don't seem to think too much of top 44... but i've had a batch or two that was as good as any pure indica i've ever smoked...

it can be pretty good...

Closet Funk

CeRtIfIeD OrGaNiC!
Veteran
I had a bagseed strain finish in 42 days. It was a very short indica dominant plant with dense buds. The buds were very tasty and stinky. They had a sour lemon taste and a cat piss funky citrus smell. I still have like 5 seeds left. Other phenos finished in 48 and 55 days. For bagseed it's a hell of a strain, I like to call it Lemon Funk. I wish I would of taken a cutting from her because I think it would of been a nice plant for a breeding experiment. It was potent enough to cross to other strains. Other then that I know Mikado finishes in like 45 days and some Afghans finish in the the mid 40's.

Last edited:
B

baccas125

Cush aka "green crack" like mentioned abouve is the fastest strain in my garden.

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
The shortest flowering strain i have personally grow is Sweet tooth #4 which was ready at 45 days but i let it go to 50...........and damn was it frosty. Pic included which also made high times

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I use to harvest my Deep Chunk cuttings by 45 nights.I have harvested several DC from seed by day 42 (of 12/12) :D

N

Neptune

I've never grown anything that took less than 9 weeks.

9-10 weeks is my average

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Yup - Green Crack aka Cush will come in at 45 dayz.. I know some take it at 42 even.

Arent there some 35 day bullshits as well?

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Fastest one I have is Cinderella, 45-50 days, Bogglegum used to be in our garden for the same reason, it's fast, but for other reasons it was dumped, too much bananas even thou it is quite nice herb...but nothing compared to Cindy...:yummy:

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Well I have some Dutch Passion Flo almost done now, and I'm on 38 days!

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=28786

I just clipped the bottom buds of one of the two plants I have - they're definitely done. I reckon I can leave the rest of this plant until Saturday, which will be 42 days, and then I'm chopping. This is the 'purple' pheno, which has had all sorts of weirdness - leaves browning and shrivelling right up after two weeks of life, and the buds turning purple two weeks ago. It's a really weird plant.
The 'green' pheno I think will be done at 49 days max - the calxes are turning purple, but most pistils still white. It looks incredible! I'm taking pics tomorrow and will post immediately...

Closet Funk

CeRtIfIeD OrGaNiC!
Veteran
Check out Lowryder and the other autoflower crosses. They finish in usually 2 months from seed.

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
closet = f l o u r o FUNK?
just thought I'd ask??

gotta agree fastest flowering is probly lowryders or any AutoFlower cross

Peace