What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

octopots

Gregster

They are similar to autopots but they are self contained.as the reservoir goes down you replenish it.you have promix or coco in the bag and the bottom in the nutrient mix.They say it wicks up to the media and the roots also grow into the resevoir.I tried a similar set up about 20 years ago but it did not work so great.This system sounds good but I still would like to here from someone who uses them or tried them.

One Lung

The autopots I use with airdomes, I noticed that the octopots don't have oxygenation to the nutrient solution, this makes me question weather or not the roots would actually thrive in the reservior tray?

Yourunclegord

they get enough air. if you add an air stone to the rez it con only run periodically nott full time. the roots get enough air witg put supplementing any extra

Latest posts

Latest posts