What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First grow with 180w screw in LED's 32"x32" cab

blackone

Veteran
Did you plan from the start to have 28 lights or were you just lucky the extra 10 fit perfectly?
Awesome pics you're showing us!

_HeC_

Thanks guys!

Blackone we planned for the future light upgrade and built the frame with that in mind, I have room for 10 more if we really want lol

Did a upgrade over the weekend, vivosun 4x4 tent
picture.php

Cigarette1

How did you configure the wiring for that many lights? Would love to see the wiring diagram.
Why not upgrade to the 14.5w 100w equivalent bulbs?

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I never have enough rep when I need it :D Also did ya end up planting any of the seeds you got off the last batch? Interested to see if they were viable.

Last edited:

_HeC_

How did you configure the wiring for that many lights? Would love to see the wiring diagram.
Why not upgrade to the 14.5w 100w equivalent bulbs?
It's nothing special, I have a picture on page 1 with the 18 bulbs wired in. They are just daisy chained together. As for the 14w bulbs I don't want a mix of 10/14w bulbs and didn't want to buy all new 14w ones, they put off more heat to I assume and I would need to play with light height again

I never have enough rep when I need it :D Also did ya end up planting any of the seeds you got off the last batch? Interested to see if they were viable.
I did! I had 1 Eleanor seed and a few M1s that we sprouted, I gave the M1s away except for 1 and from what I'm told they are doing great under a vivosun 600w led. The M1 I had is doing good too but I have others that look sooooo much better! Lol speaking of better... Eleanor, oh man she is looking just beautiful!! Big glorious crystalized buds with a great scent

Harvest soon I think, except for one as she is taking her sweet ass time lol

This is an awesome thread!

A good friend of mine uses a big LED unit, and his last grow wasn't good at all... He said he didn't realize until the end that a lot of his diodes were dead... This set-up you use looks like it'd be much easier to spot if a bulb is gone, and it looks easy enough to swap it out -just unscrew it!

What kind of ventilation are you running?

I'd love to set a box up with even HALF the amount of bulbs you used just to do one or two plants.

I'm thinking that this winter will find me getting one set up finally.

Def following!

cadavruslos

Can u Tell me plz The distance from led to plants. I have 200 w led Like u . I put the leds first At 15 cm from The Plant and i have problema with light Burns in The top of The leavs

Last edited:

burmese

200w led lime U? it looks interesting choice, your area is maybe 30cm+ for flowering and up to 1meter for vegetating