What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

El Tigre's LED/ZEN tent

El Tigre

28 days 12/12

28 days 12/12

Weekly update: everything good!
Basically just watered with a small dose of nutrients, did a minimal defoliation and removed some suckers low under the canopy.
Stretch almost done, buds start to form and plants seems happy.
Little odor for now.

picture.php

El Tigre

Wow my wife's phone camera is a lot better than mine LOL
Buds start to be frosty!

Russian Doll 30 days 12/12

picture.php

El Tigre

42 days 12/12

42 days 12/12

Things are going well, buds start fattening.
Gave a light dose of flowering nutes, but plants seems to be a little sensitive. minimum signs of overfert on the tips of the leaves.

picture.php

El Tigre

51 days 12/12

51 days 12/12

Last small dose of fertilizer yesterday, from now only plain water for them. Buds are growing good, nothing to report... waiting time!

picture.php

solofoe

I would give you more rep but I've used it all up for today... those are some really nice looking buds surprisingly so with how little power you are using

El Tigre

I would give you more rep but I've used it all up for today... those are some really nice looking buds surprisingly so with how little power you are using

Hey Solo! thx for passin' here, these Leds are a real surprise. Compared to their cost and ease to use, they produce very well.

Hey El Tigre,
Plants are looking really good😋
How far from canopy to bulbs?
Btw. cool info-graphic.

Hi Man0os! look at this post, previous in my thread:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=7929581&postcount=39

I consider that distances just as an indication and I fell free to "adjust" them a little bit, by circumstances.
I'm convinced that there is a strain related diferency of optimum light ammount for each plant.
:tiphat:

solofoe

BROSIAH! After a second look through this thread I'm blown away... this is basically inspirational material for anyone looking to get into this hobby.
You are doing more with less and it's frickin awesome.

El Tigre

Thank you guys! Your words make me happy :)
I started this thread for showing how simple and cheap is to start a production for personal use self-sufficiency (for a not so heavy smoker like me.. LOL).
My goal is to encourage everybody to join the self production, that is a better option in every point of view.
Just like the "micro guys" in here that inspired me before!).
I am also happy with this run, actually my best for now.
I'm starting to feel comfortable with this setup.
I'm crossing my fingers because yesterday starts to be very hot here... i hope to manage temperature for the last weeks.
For now just moved the lights a little away. If needed i can switch of a bulb or two, this is another plus for these Screw in leds!!
At the end of the run i'll make a cost breakdown of the run.
Let's calculate how much costs to produce weed at home with my setup!
Some pictures of the buds today:

picture.php

picture.php