What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sittin in my shed....

Hillbilly69

I’ve been trying to put more weight on the leg, and walking slowly as instructed- seems when I go quicker I’m shifting the weight onto my good side too much, which is aggravating the sciatica.

I’m used to walking everywhere and quickly, so this slow walk business is frustrating
Got my first physio appointment for 2 weeks so I’m going to find physio exercises online for the target muscles, see if I can get away with fewer

😳🤪🤤
Holly smokes mr brunch, that looks wonderful, I can almost smell it through my phone screen. Yummy! I gave my bubble bags to my neighbour so haven't done some in a while...
How's your knee? Physio work well? I got done a round of 6 months of physio last fall for my back. Chronic pain sucks but stick with the excercises and it helps...

Hillbilly69

Damn you. And damn RGS as well. :cool: Just when I thought my 'next grow' plans were finalized you have to tell me about an RGS seed grow competition. My tent room is torn up for renos with a completion date by the end of March, so April is the go date. The next grow was originally planned using those OJD sativa things he offered, but somehow they have never arrived. So, after many decisions and re-decisions I was finally committed to a run of some Burning Bush regs I have in stock in 3 gallons indoor. And then I ordered some Pure Tuna fems and some Wakeford fems from reef's new site. And now this to confuse me even more. I am beginning to think that my next grow is fated. For what, I don't know. Maybe I should dry out some chicken bones and see what they say. Or maybe I should just smoke some more hash and worry about it later.
Yeah, how dare you RGS! Lol! I had already received a package with a bunch of RGS outdoor gear and then saw the thread. Thought, well, was meant to be 😎

Hillbilly69

6 acres!? Hope you have a good tractor! I like to keep the lawn cutting to under one hour with push mower. I still have my old lawnboy from the 80's, 2 stroke and super light. A good reason to do some excercise (I enjoy walking, even if its in circles). But we built a new house last summer and now I'm dredding doing the landscaping this spring. Gonna be a busy May!!!

mr.brunch

Veteran
😳🤪🤤
Holly smokes mr brunch, that looks wonderful, I can almost smell it through my phone screen. Yummy! I gave my bubble bags to my neighbour so haven't done some in a while...
How's your knee? Physio work well? I got done a round of 6 months of physio last fall for my back. Chronic pain sucks but stick with the excercises and it helps...
Thanks mate- no bubble bags used on this just a flour sieve, gravity and a coffee filter at the end 👍 basic and cheap

mr.brunch

Veteran
I could use a shed to sit it in.

I was thinking about looking at an RV trailer in the free section of Craigslist.

For tool storage and maybe a separate grow room, for making seeds or something.

And, of course, to sit it. I guess it would need Internet access.
Got mine close to the house, for Wi-Fi purposes and an easy extension lead for power 👍

I think the rain has finally stopped, dry week coming up so I’ll be able to prep the veg patch 🥳🥳

buzzmobile

Veteran
6 acres!? Hope you have a good tractor! I like to keep the lawn cutting to under one hour with push mower. I still have my old lawnboy from the 80's, 2 stroke and super light. A good reason to do some excercise (I enjoy walking, even if its in circles). But we built a new house last summer and now I'm dredding doing the landscaping this spring. Gonna be a busy May!!!
I have a small John Deere lawn tractor with a 48" mower width. It takes a total of 6 - 7 hours to mow it all. A line of rain storms chased me back to the shed.

mr.brunch

Veteran
There are six acres out there needing a cut right now. I have cut them twice this year and it is just now April. Temps are going to get close to 90F next week and night time temps will be in the 70s. It's going to be a long summer of mindless back and forth. Perfect conditions to smoke a fattie and ride.
Damn, I could slip a few extra autos in with 6 acres 🤣
Lovely stuff- although I’m not too keen on the heat

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I purposely ignored your post about cutting the lawn
they had a big write-up in local paper by horticultural experts & a bee-keepers group, talking about holding a "no-mow May", not mowing until May is over. apparently, this lets your grasses etc in the yard mature and provides much more food/better habitat for virtually all of the pollinators. i'm going to try it. might need a machete to get to the front porch by then, but...what the hell. nothing ventured, nothing gained.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Sun is shining today, drying things up nicely… thought I’d get in the spirit of things with an iced coffee
50DAD2DB-FA5B-4EA3-A991-9EF17ABC67DD.jpeg

buzzmobile

Veteran
There are six acres out there needing a cut right now. I have cut them twice this year and it is just now April. Temps are going to get close to 90F next week and night time temps will be in the 70s. It's going to be a long summer of mindless back and forth. Perfect conditions to smoke a fattie and ride.
I decided to get some help with mowing this summer. I never realized how smart my dog is. She caught on quickly.

mr.brunch

Veteran
My dog tries to eat the wheels on the lawnmower….
Got the veg patch dug over, some pea and tomato seeds starting inside and keeping on top of the lawn cutting so far.
I’ve got last years compost heap to spread on before planting anything out, then I can move the new heap into its place- which will give it a good turning at the same time

Going to cut a bit of the bamboo back as it’s become a monster , which will give me some pea sticks and a few runner bean canes
Cold weather supposed to be departing next week 🤞

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Our dog is quite neurotic about anything I start up that makes noise. Lawnmower, snow blower, and leaf blower all make him bark and attack. Indoors it is the Roomba, coffee grinder, hand mixer . . . And the weirdest is my nail clippers – but only one set - which he can hear from a dead sleep and from anywhere in the house and he will run barking and whining to launch an attack.

moose eater

When I was fairly young, our friends had a long-haired black medium-large pup named 'Nikki'.

When they'd turn on the vacuum, Nikki would come running and lay on his/her back, and more or less passively request that they be vacuumed, especially on their belly. The dog loved it.

Most of our pups run from the vacuum as soon as it gets turned on..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts