What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Wussification of Boys

Flying Goat

Now all you 'sensitivity-trained' men & militant feminazis may take exception to this, but I think actual parents & people who can see the writing on the wall will not...

This is written with humor, but packs a helluva punch in truth.

Ex-Marine, Journalist Fred Reed, author of

Throw Your Inner Child Down a Well
A Brass Pole in Bangkok: A Thing I Aspire to Be
Curmudgeing Through Paradise: Reports from a Fractal Dung Beetle
Au Phuc Dup and Nowhwere to Go: The Only Really True Book About Viet Nam
A Grand Adventure: Wisdom's Price - Along with Bits and Pieces About Mexico

www.lewrockwell.com/2013/10/fred-reed/the-wussification-of-boys/

For more Fred Reed:

http://www.lewrockwell.com/author/fred-reed/

Those who believe teachers really NEED to put their normal little boys on Ritalin need not comment on this thread. You will receive your due in good time.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Just dropped down to the big city to see the lights.

Damn it's Gettin bad. Our homosexual brothers stood out. They were more "manly".
Fuckin skinny jeans!! Just wear a thong. And guys? A beard does not make you masculine.

Boys need to be civilized not turned into girls or zombies.

MrDanky

the whole american society is being pussified....

and it is all starting with the

"no more bullying" campaign that is running rampant throughout schools everywhere in america... gotta start them out young i guess is what they have come up with... start them out young so when they get older and more wise they are scared to ever say anything bad about anyone (including government) because they were conditioned when young....

eventually people will never be able to say or do anything that the government doesnt agree with without punishment...

its happening people

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
skinny_jeans.jpg

A

AlterEgo860

the gov is destroying.. to rebuild man.. they cant have a bunch of men that will go around shooting and killing them if we stand up for our rights.. they want little womanly men that can be destroyed by a fuckin word. .call em a fag. and go run home crying and slit there own wrists for the gov.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Yeah it's weird......fuggin skinny jeans....color coordinating n shit.....
Fuckem......

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
IM WEIRD!!! but I don't dress like that

only cause my ass is so big i ripped all my skinny jeans

as far as the colors i don't need to wear em to see em

:)

dddaver

Veteran
A lot of people don't click on outside links. With good justification. First, they are easy to bogus, you never know where you are actually going. Secondly, if you connect to here with with https to encrypt or for that added security, you lose that going to another site. If you post a link to an article, could you please copy and paste that article?

That said, like Bill Murray in "Stripes" said "A-A-Army training ma'am. Or in my case A-A-Air Force training ma'am.

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
IM WEIRD!!! but I don't dress like that

only cause my ass is so big i ripped all my skinny jeans

as far as the colors i don't need to wear em to see em

:)

Why YES you are.....I know your colors bro.....they bleed GrAteFuL....

When I have children ima teach em to choot gons n such, play football/hockey
Go on dates with the opposite sex....experiment in different forms of life's opportunities...not worry about what joey Idontgiveashit is saying about his/her pappy or family....we got tough skin round here..., me thinking my churren ain't gonna be no daym sissies....and sure as he'll aint wearing no skinny fuckin jeans........dam y'all got me urked this morning....

floralheart

Veteran
the whole american society is being pussified....

and it is all starting with the

"no more bullying" campaign that is running rampant throughout schools everywhere in america...

Fuck that. I smack a kid every now and then, just to teach them about the old days. It's like riding in a covered wagon.

If we're doing no bullying, the government doesn't get to come in and bully anyone for bullying. Because, at the end of the day, that's what it's about.

The government, or whatever puppet master is running it wants your consent and permission to step in and bully the parents of the child who is bullying your child, because you can't teach your child to stand up for their self. So we stop bullying with bigger, state sponsored bullying?

When it crosses the line into torture and stalking, then call the police. If your kid has a chance to kill their self before you know what's going on, you're pretty much a failure as a parent and a human being. Pay attention to your fucking kid.

Bullying is healthy. It teaches the basics of self esteem and negotiating survival. Trading Freedom for security, as the article mentions.

floralheart

Veteran
I once got my ass kicked in a circle of about 20 kids by an older kid. My mother made me take karate lessons. 8 years later I was a semi-professional fighter. Without that lesson, I would have probably become a communist instead of a fighter.

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
That's it! These kids have never gotten a proper ass kicking....I've said it before....so did eminem
What ever happened to a good old fashioned passionate ass whooping getting you shoes coat and hat taken.....

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Skinny jeans!!! Where would I keep my boot knife.. Not mention my unmentionables. No wonder 'manscaping' is gaining popularity. No room ;(

And I liked bullies.
They bleed and cry so nicely and no one really cared.
I was a vicious little fuck.

Hugh Midity

Veteran
its worse than that lol. I just moved to a new neighborhood, across the street we have a few 20? year olds. they had a Halloween party the other night, came by and warned us, asking that we let them know if it was too loud before calling the cops. I told them to have a fun and to line up cars in front of the house if they need the space. the night came and went, lots of people coming and going, not a sound was heard. I have to admit disappointment in them haha. how in the world do you have a big party and not disturb the peace just a little? who knows, maybe it was a blast, everyone on their smartphones, instagramming their drinks & liking statuses. i'm glad I got to grow up without the tech and bs sensitivities we have now. skinny jeans, wtf? what's the world coming too?

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
ive been saying they been trying to reverse the roles for about 10 years.. Guys are fucking taught to be little girly boys now. It drives me nuts... I look at all these kids and i just want to yell out QUEERS!!! Now i dont mind people that are homosexual i have many friends that are. But FUCK!!! when i dont know if the clothes are yours or you girlfriends we need to have a talk.. My kid will never wear that shit.

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
poopy...^^^u said but fuck........hehe....
FBN now that's some funny shit!.....

floralheart

Veteran
As a result of this thread, everyone went out and beat up a kid.

You should have waited until tonight, you could have taken their candy!

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
Oh I'm straight donkey punchin skinny jeans all night for candy meng!!!! Trick or Treat.....=)

Latest posts

Latest posts