What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WTF Snoop Lion? lalala video

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
wtf has anyone seen snoop lion official video , I think he gave pot heads a bad name he is smoking way too much if he thinks that a kool video , wtf are kids up in it for >?
I dont know how to post link to youtube video , so u gotta looks it up on youtube , is this for real?,....
post a link if u comp savy
TS

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
[youtubeif]5x__9qYCNMQ[/youtubeif]

Here ya go. I'm not really impressed by it myself.

teemu shalanie

Veteran
thats just a guy playing a record , the other one I saw wuz crazy ,.... look up official video , u will beat your head into wall '
TS

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
[youtubeif]EJ5KlZNh1WA[/youtubeif]

Yeah. I've seen the official video. I was just trying to avoid watching it again when i posted the last link. I actually watched enough of this one, so it should be the real thing.

T

TribalSeeds

I thought the tekken tournament shit was well done, but still funny as all hell...
He goes a little too far when he says he's the reincarnated Bob Marley.
From studio gangsta giving young black youths a bad image and role model to falsely portraying Rasta, perhaps the most misunderstood group of people in the world
Fuck you Snoop! I hope this is the end of his career instead of the revival.

T

TribalSeeds

Did anyone notice the Snoop pistachio commercial? He has a bunch of pistachios in a green plastic dispensary jar and it says something about being addicting!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I just won't ever voluntarily click on one of his rap (crap) music videos, schmoop muttly mutts shit has been weak for 20 years and countin'; and when nobody's talking about him or his weak beat he changes his name to make headlines. extremely pathetic.......

teemu shalanie

Veteran
that video thought?,....wow... , did lil bow wow's soft lil cuzin prod that shit , thnx anti , for the tech help ,... strange video snoop a loop
TS

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got nothing against him; he's just doing his thing. Better than selling crack in the south central La.

rbdf

agreed! pushin' a weak beat is WAY better than slingin' crack, even anywhere.

good analogy though, I'm sure he'd appreciate that.......

:blowbubbles:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
he has no singing ability imo. he is also doing a broken english kind of jamaican dialect. guess he really is channeling marley?

snoop seems a chill, decent person but this latest music has no future. if i was rich and could do anything, i might do something as silly.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
factoid of the day: Bob Marley' father was Jewish, and so was Bob as per Torah. Bob was a Zionist, as well as his first born Ziggy, whose children are Jewish and speak hebrew.

if you did not know this and are an anti-Israel ninconpoop, bad news for ya, gotta stop listening to the man Bob, sucks to be you :D

S

Space Ghost

you think that was bad?

I like snoop in some ways... he is good at what he does, and he keeps right on doing it... but the vast majority of his post doggystyle work is... well.... frankly... stupid fratboy monkey garbage....

he did a music video called ''knocc 'em down'' for a console fighting game, tekken tag 2... and it stars mainly him and overweight Asian children.... odd...

true shit... Google that shit...

you're welcome in advance...

edit... tribal beat me to the punch

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
factoid of the day: Bob Marley' father was Jewish, and so was Bob as per Torah. Bob was a Zionist, as well as his first born Ziggy, whose children are Jewish and speak hebrew.

if you did not know this and are an anti-Israel ninconpoop, bad news for ya, gotta stop listening to the man Bob, sucks to be you :D

pure fuckery :)

L

LEX-UK

has everyone seen the new marley doc/film?

was half decent. i always knew bobs dad was english/jew? even as a kid my mates always thought i was being a twat coz bob looked half breed lol

regarding snoop lmao.. he taking it way to far.. i want him to make good reggae music no doubt but ive heard 1 track and he voice sound very gay imo.. even looked abit limp. we'll see he'll either bury himself with crap music or smoke himself into a hospital.. mental or not lol

where does snopps family originally come from?

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
if u think being jew is a race then u a fool ! u are jew only if practice judaism period. ain't no such as jew blood or race or muslim race ! And not all jews are zionist, theres a way more none jews zionist than jews.

L

LEX-UK

if u think being jew is a race then u a fool ! u are jew only if practice judaism period. ain't no such as jew blood or race or muslim race ! And not all jews are zionist, theres a way more none jews zionist than jews.

went right over my head... because i dont care.

L

LEX-UK

dont get me wrong i love a good story as much as the next guy but jezzus

Latest posts

Latest posts