What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

ReToCs

who can show me some pics of Ketama hash?
wednesday i'll buy a piece of it but i wanna see some nice pics

some gode standard Marocan.

IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

G

/drool
looks like some quality hash you guys have. Hash is hard to find in the States, have to make your own

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Some decent Moroccan...

Some decent Moroccan...

Actually there's two different ones there, the thinner slab was nice...damn bacc did you take those home? :eek: From last IC420? :yes: Some nice hashes bro...:yummy:

Last edited:

ReToCs

kilacaLIbud said:
dam how much does that go for?? has anyone seen the dvd HASHISHISH .. they show u all the real DEAL stuff.. .. .. i wanna see someone with a bag of marroc kiff.. non pressed ..

it was only 200 euro and the weight is 125 grams
but i wont smoke it myself

and YES i saw Haschisch but i what i understand is that they didnt sell the first sieving unpressed stuff to others

genkisan

Cannabrex Formulator
Veteran
I miss the jet-black Kashmiri hash from about 20-25 yrs ago...........wish it was still around....

GoldenBud

hey Banana Tree - nice little bud container you have there - looks pocket sized too - where did you get it? i like to carry ground up bud with me so i'm ready to put it in my vaporizer

BananaTree

It came with a bit of hash in it from Amsterdam. Unfortunately it was empty when it came home with my friend. Its good for keeping seeds in.

Last edited:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
banana tree, im crying now at the sight of a bit of redseal....i dod my "Tokers apprenticeship" smoking that round the west midlands where i grew up.... it is 8years since i have seen any let alone tasted it, oh for just enough to make a joint-a single "Blim" (remember that word eh??) Is that redseal recent?? please say yes then i can hope beyond hope that maybe some will find its way to my area..... this thread is devastating to a hash lover who can only ever expect to be sold shitty soapbar as hash.....

Latest posts

Latest posts