What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour Bubble BX1 vs Deep Chunk

Gangabiss

free your SELF
Veteran
I'm searching for a high quality indica with that knockout, dreamy stone with a nice deep taste to it.
I've narrowed my search to these 2 varieties.

Which one do you recommend and why?

G

Yo Gangabiss

Yo Gangabiss

I've grown the sbX2, as I crossed it back to one and made some really healthy looking plants. The smoke was a wee bit different from #1, in regards to the potency. I felt it was better. I also went on to make the 3xrd bc... Was even better. The trichs even seem to clump together on the ends, which I didn't see on one or two. The medicating was supberb!
I did some in a volcano and some in some really great wraps.
As usual the taste from the volcano was absolutely mouth watering. It was like sucking on grapes, and the body medicated was outstanding.
The DC. I've only had that strain x with tw. The taste was incredible, deep and quite heady.
You've surely chosen a very good cross.
Happy Growing!
Orange

G

Yo Ganga

Yo Ganga

Also I have a Mother of the sbx2.
I've kept it going now for over a year. Quite a loving mom!
Happy Growing!

fari

I think SB is gonna harvest more... i smoked SB bx3 and it was really great, lovely taste with a real strong indica stone... Outstanding... I think Deep Chunck would also be amazing, Hopefully i can grow it some day...
Bless

Gangabiss

free your SELF
Veteran
Yea I figured the SB would harvest more from the pictures I've seen. That's definately a plus for me.

Orange, so did you start with the bx1 and then make more backcrosses yourself? I'm a little confused by your post.
How does one go about making backcrosses? Do I just take the best male and female out of the pack and breed them together and then I have a bx2? I'm very inexperienced with breeding genetics.

Thankyou for your input guys.

G

I dont know about Deep Chunk, but it looks real interesting.

I can tell you that you will probably get 4-5 decent females from a pack of Sour Bubble. I think Sour Bubble definately benefits from 1000w grow lights, and though there are better yielding BOG strains, my yields were very decent.

I highly recommend taking one female and breeding it to another SB male, because these seeds are very hard to get now from Seedbay at this time, and who knows when they will be seen again.

I can promise you this will be some of the best indica around, not only my opinion but many others as well. I cant tell you how many people said that they still felt high the next day after have that stuff.

deep chunk takes longer to veg then any plant Ive had in my garden, if you can get past that and a light yield youll be cool, youll get a better yield with numerous, smaller plants in garden.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Just think if you crossed these 2 plants...... ............... ...............................

Latest posts

Latest posts