What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Big blue (Big_Bud x blueberry)

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
I should ask who did the cross, I assume both from sensi, I gave the blueberry mom, but it was a feminized seed, not the original from dj short ....
P. S. I called him big blue but I did not know the existence of an "official" big blue...

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
I should ask who did the cross, I assume both from sensi, I gave the blueberry mom, but it was a feminized seed, not the original from dj short ....
P. S. I called him big blue but I did not know the existence of an "official" big blue...

Well damn bro good work looks really interesting wonder how she would cross with GDP?

PDX Dopesmoker

You can always rename it to Its Blue Marijuana or some such if you're stuck on that theme for a name.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
The flaw of this plant is that it has remained dwarf (perhaps I sowed too late), it is practically a single shoot ...
It also had too many leaves, too many leaves ... So I decided to press the bud, after a few days of drying, and wrap it in a piece of brown paper and put it away in the garage ....
After a few weeks the "package" gives off an unusual and pleasant smell of coffee, I took a small test, in addition to the scent of coffee, you can smell an aroma of hashish and earth.
The effect is strong, psychedelic and slightly relaxing ...
Now I'll do it for a few months ...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Blueberry is one of my favorite strains of all time. And I've been growing for 12 plus years. I've had a lot of good smoke over the years but nothing as good as blueberry strain.

You hit the nail on the head with the effect cuz that's the same effect that I got back when I had some blueberry years ago.

And I can only imagine blueberry crossed with big Bud. wow.

Latest posts

Latest posts