What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking ready at 48 days...

Majority of you guys would let her wait huh? 60 to 80% hairs are dark brown or red. All the trichomes are milky with a few turning amber. prob going to harvest tomorrow...it's a 7 to 8 week strain but i just want to see all your opinions. I harvested the same strain at 53 days last time with way less red hairs but the potency was unreal. First real grow last grow too. This is my second recycled round of soil...with this grow looking WAY better. I wonder if plants finish faster if they have been given an ample amount of organic nutrients. I'm a cootz style grower with only topdressings. I learned from last grow that just amended soil isn't enough. Needs regular amendments like topdressings or teas. I only topdressed once in veg and once in flower after intially amending the soil before i planted. This time i supercharged the soil for veg and then topdresses twice in flower. Buds couldn't happier and are way more impressive than last time. Funby because my last harvest was more potent than any club weed I've bought...even from SF. Anyways is prob just the organic thing but i couldn't be happier.

Much love and happy farming!

Attachments

• 20180927_175242_HDR.jpg
    20180927_175242_HDR.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 21
Well I'm going to wait 4 or 5 more days. My questioning want due to impatience. She looks like a seven weeker but this weekend I'll be busy. Guess Monday will be fine. Still sitting on a half oz plus an oz of fire trim so I'm not impatient. I just wanted to see what you guys would say.

My other ww in the same tent looks like a 8 pluser and the bagseed cookies next to the pic above looks like she might have another 2 1/2 to go...maybe. Ah...don't you love variation. Hence one of the minor reasons i don't like clones

Growing with the newest quantum boards... I heard a few people say that the boards are so efficient that they can shorten the flower time by a week. Can anyone else confirm this?

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You need to get a proper, well focused, close up so that folks can actually see the individual trichomes.

But according to your description you'r plant sounds finished.
Take a branch now and compare it to the rest that you take down on Monday.

You need to get a proper, well focused, close up so that folks can actually see the individual trichomes.

But according to your description you'r plant sounds finished.
Take a branch now and compare it to the rest that you take down on Monday.

Got a loupe but I'm afraid it would be to hard to get a good pic of it but what i will say is that there are like 2 percent amber and the REST ALL CLOUDY AND I MEAN CLOUDY. They look like white plastic mushrooms... No glass look at all. Anyways, how could it bethis ready at 48 days. Maybe i got one of the 7 week phenos huh? Funny because this one got more off the sativa genetics but is flowing faster than the more indica leaning, pheno white widow.

This is the same plant at almost 6 weeks...

Attachments

• 20180920_190926.jpg
    20180920_190926.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 20180920_190741.jpg
    20180920_190741.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 20

Latest posts

Latest posts