What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Real-Gorill4

maimunji

Going back to this thead i put this girl at 21.10. So today will be day 46. Others is around day 36. I usually go by trichomes and dont count days at all. I try to run some kind of perpetual still don't know what i do exactly. Top buds trichomes is all cloudy on RG#42.
Rg#43
picture.php

RG#41
picture.php

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Very nice indeed maimunji

Off to post office soon as it opens to collect new toy today but just got a few shots to keep me going and thanks for the concern superx much appreciated. the one plant that was not nipped stayed the smallest out of the 9 I have in.. one in middle next to jar...stay safe all .

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Just returned from p.o have new toy but no memory card in camera and wont take photos without one ah well one of those days time to order one.

Last edited:

maimunji

Very nice indeed maimunji

Off to post office soon as it opens to collect new toy today but just got a few shots to keep me going and thanks for the concern superx much appreciated. the one plant that was not nipped stayed the smallest out of the 9 I have in.. one in middle next to jar...stay safe all .

View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image

Just returned from p.o have new toy but no memory card in camera and wont take photos without one ah well one of those days time to order one.

They look amazing Dark nugs and leaves is spot on mine. We may grow same strain yeah?!!!:tiphat:
Keep growing be happy even small pooche looking good.

maimunji

RG#42 is real huge should take maybe 150 grams from her. Expect around 100 grams of decent buds but will see. Main cola and some branch from the bottom.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Centrum

In search of Genetics
Veteran
EDIT: oops wrong spot..

Plants look nice and healthy love how dark green they are.

superx

Veteran
Check out the diamond encrusted leaves, something special about those.

Hope you two enjoy your weekend...

maimunji

RG#46 recover really nice from incidently toping develop some preatty fat indica leaves should be good plant maybe.
picture.php

DARKSIDER is this blotchy spots same like deficiency you discribe buddy because all of mine doing this in veg some more some less.
Thats the reason i cull this plant previous run clone develop them again otherwise plant perk..
picture.php

picture.php

Check out the diamond encrusted leaves, something special about those.

Hope you two enjoy your weekend...

Nah a lot of rains here ruined weekend back to job tommorow:hide::help:

maimunji

Rg#44 looks at this point like sister to #42 will see how develop in the future huge strong plant i like her a lot expect good yeild.
picture.php

Rg#43
picture.php

RG#45 didnt like her a lot its looks like pouche from the group nugs isn't fat but who know may impress me at the end. Main cola is good between.
picture.php

RG#41.
picture.php

picture.php

Usually at this point i know i killing it but have a lot time to the end so dont want to say big word.
Have a good week all.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Thanks for the good words guys :tiphat: looking good maimunji. and no that's not the deficiency I was referring too maimunji , I think the problem I had was letting them sit too long in them tubs maybes stagnant water the photos you have, look like a bit of pm or maybe something similar just a guess though. I used to get that when I sprayed mine with potassium silicate watered down, who knows,. maybes someone with more knowledge can chime in. stay safe all.:tiphat:

maimunji

Thanks for the good words guys :tiphat: looking good maimunji. and no that's not the deficiency I was referring too maimunji , I think the problem I had was letting them sit too long in them tubs maybes stagnant water the photos you have, look like a bit of pm or maybe something similar just a guess though. I used to get that when I sprayed mine with potassium silicate watered down, who knows,. maybes someone with more knowledge can chime in. stay safe all.:tiphat:

Nah buddy white spots is from liquid silicon spray no pm. Battling a lot of pm outdoor throught the years i can smell this shit in the air even before develop. Dont say pm again please my hair goes up.
Talk about blotchy yellow spots looking like leaf spot fungi but isn't because i know this shit also. Its some kind of deficiency but who know. Will nuke this one with cal mag next time when i watering to see if there is improviment.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Nah buddy white spots is from liquid silicon spray no pm. Battling a lot of pm outdoor throught the years i can smell this shit in the air even before develop. Dont say pm again please my hair goes up.
Talk about blotchy yellow spots looking like leaf spot fungi but isn't because i know this shit also. Its some kind of deficiency but who know. Will nuke this one with cal mag next time when i watering to see if there is improviment.

HA HA i hear you maimunji and i wish i had hair to stand up :biggrin: i added calmag to mine and it done no difference to be honest first time i have ever used it and hopefully the last but hey no worries either way best of luck my friend and bilko nice to see you around stay safe all.:tiphat:

picture.php

picture.php
Six week trich shot plant above.

Last edited:

maimunji

Around day 50. RG#42. Another 2 weeks for this and chop. All tops buds trichomes is cloudy so i probably can harvest at this point will try to fade this one a little already seeng purple.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Damn guys I've got a pack of these I was gonna run outdoors 2019.....after seeing your guys plants I'm thinking how easy it would be to get a 600hps ocean forest/promix or something, a few 10gal pots/totes. Inline fan/carbon scrubber. Make a 4x4 or 3x3 area and start me about 2-3 plants indoors this winter. I figure they will yield good in large pots with a decent Veg.

Those pics are great guys. I can't wait to hear about how great this weed is.....lol.....well really I'd like to smoke it instead of hear about how good it is lol!!!! Keep it up guys they look great. Panikz Realgorillaseeds have alot of good strains I've already ran alot of good stuff this 2018; outdoors

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Damn guys I've got a pack of these I was gonna run outdoors 2019.....after seeing your guys plants I'm thinking how easy it would be to get a 600hps ocean forest/promix or something, a few 10gal pots/totes. Inline fan/carbon scrubber. Make a 4x4 or 3x3 area and start me about 2-3 plants indoors this winter. I figure they will yield good in large pots with a decent Veg.

Those pics are great guys. I can't wait to hear about how great this weed is.....lol.....well really I'd like to smoke it instead of hear about how good it is lol!!!! Keep it up guys they look great. Panikz Realgorillaseeds have alot of good strains I've already ran alot of good stuff this 2018; outdoors

Nice to see you here wvkindbud38 and i think it will be great if you get an indoor grow of these going like you say a good veg will bring awesome yields and solid nugs for sure.stay safe and be lucky.:tiphat:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Nice to see you here wvkindbud38 and i think it will be great if you get an indoor grow of these going like you say a good veg will bring awesome yields and solid nugs for sure.stay safe and be lucky.:tiphat:

If I don't start them indoors I'll run them outdoors 2019. They look like there packing on some weight.....I wonder how the taste and everything is gonna be. I'm sure it's gonna be potent no doubt about that. RGSC has good some really good strains.

maimunji

If I don't start them indoors I'll run them outdoors 2019. They look like there packing on some weight.....I wonder how the taste and everything is gonna be. I'm sure it's gonna be potent no doubt about that. RGSC has good some really good strains.
Good luck man will be interesting to see them outdoor.

Latest posts

Latest posts