What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mass Grass 2018

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
What up fellow Mass Holes :biggrin: I thought we could all share our comings and goings of this years season. This year I am gonna try keeping my plants shorter and bushier cause last year was a pain in the ass taking care of 13 foot christmas trees. I put my plants out yesterday from a t5 to shade with some filtered sun. Today they are in full sun and seem to be very happy. Got 5 more holes to ammend tonight and the plants will go in the ground its looking like friday morning as I am busy as hell. Well good luck out there and happy growing :plant grow:

picture.php

picture.php

I’ve had mine out for a about a week. I’m pulling them inside at night and sitting under flouros. I’m totally stoked as a month ago I didn’t know I would have an outdoor spot. It’s been nice this year so far

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
I’ve had mine out for a about a week. I’m pulling them inside at night and sitting under flouros. I’m totally stoked as a month ago I didn’t know I would have an outdoor spot. It’s been nice this year so far

I am trying to keep mothers inside this year so couldn't bring them back in once they went out. I will be alot happier once they are in the ground. Still got those stupid gypsy moths but not as bad this year so will have to watch that. Good luck man :tiphat:

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
I lost alot last year to those stupid caterpillars. This year outdoor is everything from this winters indoor. Outdoor will have Fb 1,2,3, and a couple of the mutant, 2 cognac, the fruity fem, 2 scout breath, and 2 platinum huklberry cookies.

Forum breath= forum gsc (f)× ogkb2.0(m)
Scout breath= Ogkb2.0(f)×ogkb2.0(m)
The mutant is one of the FB that after popping up took about 3 weeks before it did anything and then it took off catching the others that were popped at the same time. It is a nasty smell and pretty strong stone.
The cognac and platinum huklberry cookies were given to me without much info. The fruity fem is just a free fem I got given to me and it yields well and smells great with a good recreational stone.
Have 11 of them out there now just waiting for another mutant clone to get a little bigger before putting it out.

Looks awesome man. I’m about to throw some clones outdoors for my first go at it. I had way to many from my indoor setup. Could I ask what you amend your soil with. I’m not sure if it’s easier to just throw them in giant pots or if I should put them in the ground. I’m completely clueless to the outdoor game. Also from ma so just curious what works round these parts

EastCoast710

put them in the ground.. use half and half.. 1/3rd happy frog.. 1/3rd fox farms ocean forest. 1/3rd sunshine.. and watch it take off.. or if u can feed a shit ton.. do 45 gallon pots of coco and watch them beast out..

NENugger

Hey fellow Massholes. I was hoping to see this Mass thread start up again this season. Thanks OG NoMan

I'm trying a few ACE lines here at 42 North.

2 Queen Mother females
picture.php

Training a Bangi Haze to grow horizontally along bamboo stakes to keep it low
picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Looks awesome man. I’m about to throw some clones outdoors for my first go at it. I had way to many from my indoor setup. Could I ask what you amend your soil with. I’m not sure if it’s easier to just throw them in giant pots or if I should put them in the ground. I’m completely clueless to the outdoor game. Also from ma so just curious what works round these parts

The previous owner of my house put in a nice garden with crushed stone about 2 foot down. I mulch everything in the garden area as well as adding a bag of fresh grass clippings to the pile of mulch every few weeks. I also throw all my indoor left overs and rootballs into the pile. Beginning of the year I rake the mulch pile out across the entire garden (its mostly dirt by this time). I dig out about 30 gal hole, this year I mixed in 3/4 bag of lobster compost, 3 heaping cups of worm castings and about 2 gal of perlite. Plan to feed teas every other week once they are in the ground and established.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
11 watered in :biggrin: lets see how it goes. I am going from coco to dirt so hopefully its a smooth transition.

picture.php

picture.php

Still gotta put down mulch but I got no time till sunday.

NENugger

Left to right: Queen M lighter, Bangi Haze cl, Queen M darker green.
Qm's have been out since late May. Just put out Bangi in 11 gal grow bag.

picture.php

Mr.Miner

Looking really nice.
I really wish we had the same laws here that you guys have in MA. Working in the garden this weekend would be a dream come true. Hats off to ya, for sure.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
The laws in MA aren't really that great and outdoor cultivation is pretty much prohibited.

The thing is MA has tons of pot heads and most just don't give a fuck, give them an inch and we take a mile. Guerrilla weed will be everywhere this season as well as many back yard gardens.

I live in the middle of three cops, 2 city and one trooper. They have yet to bother me as I follow the rules. Rec= 6 outdoor plants per person max 2 people per home. Have to be fenced in and not reasonably seen from the street. Last year my plants were over 13' tall and there is no way they didnt smell them. I dont see how cultivation is prohibited?

Green Squall

I live in the middle of three cops, 2 city and one trooper. They have yet to bother me as I follow the rules. Rec= 6 outdoor plants per person max 2 people per home. Have to be fenced in and not reasonably seen from the street. Last year my plants were over 13' tall and there is no way they didnt smell them. I dont see how cultivation is prohibited?

lol Glad I'm not the only with the law as a neighbor. Got a Statey living next door, so of course I'm within the plant limits.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
More recently I have been hearing about micro grow permits. Basically you apply for a permit to supply legal rec shops/businesses. Been hearing they will look more favourably at outdoor greenhouses for more efficient less carbon footprint of indoor. That is the direction I am trying to go if possible.:tiphat:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Been outside two weeks now with 18 plants. Not sure about regular rec grow, but for med card only mature plants count. I'm thinking there could be losses before they start flowering so a few spares won't hurt. Biggest ones are about 4 feet now and I'm thinking 10 gallon pots might not be enough.

GG4
OGKB 2.0
Scout Breath
Forum Cookies
ECSD
White Widow
Strawberry Kush

Latest posts

Latest posts