What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What kush am I thinking of? Purple?

browntrout

Veteran
Received an unknown clown some time ago.

She was a classic kush, golf ball frosty buds, slight purpling on leaves from temperature however the smell was really skunky a bit floral and only what I can describe as "kush" flavor transferred to taste 100%.

The smell when burned is like straight blonde floral hash.

I have since sampled buds 6 years ago up until the last couple years I have not seen it, but all known as Purple Kush.

I am in East Canada so strain naming is anyone's guess.

The most similar looking plant i can think of would be Bubba Kush Katsu.

Any ideas? Where can one get pure seed?

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Sounds exactly like the lvpk I been running. She is the kushyness of the purple kush plants very similar to bubba but bit more complex, floral dry red wine describes her perfectly
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

highsteppa

Veteran
lvpk is good stuff...the viet beaster guys in cananda grow purple kush. Bush bros have the cut and it is supposed to be good, very similar if not garberville pk

browntrout

Veteran
lvpk is good stuff...the viet beaster guys in cananda grow purple kush. Bush bros have the cut and it is supposed to be good, very similar if not garberville pk

I wondered this! I actually grew the PK x Freezeland. However the freezeland is so dominant in the smell/taste department it was hard to pick up the mother in a lot of the crosses.

I'll have to get in touch with Brad.

S

sourpuss

Lvpk is more pinecone shaped buds than the original purple kush here in Canada which is more golf ball, bushbros seems to have the same purple kush under the garberville name. Prob smart to distinguish between the beasters and a quality grown purp kush.

billb

Veteran
That looks so fire Stoney! An y’all abt a beautifully grown plant too! Very nice bro!