What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bugs on buds

kritios

picture.php

JDubsocal

Hope this counts. It's not a bug, but more like a defender of the white widow. This lizard hangs out in the cage and snacks on pests all day.

Attachments

• 20200812_141924.jpg
    20200812_141924.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 54

St. Phatty

I have loads of grasshoppers that eat everything BUT the Cannabis.

I find them resting on the Cannabis plants but no major signs of bug munching.

That seems wierd.

49th

This dude won't get off my Northern Lights Haze hybrid that has a real nice citrus smell to it. Must like smelling it as much as I do.

Attachments

• 20200921_170028.jpg
    20200921_170028.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 56
  • 20200921_170038.jpg
    20200921_170038.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 52

Red October

I have loads of assassin bugs in my garden but the ones I have do also drain the plants in my garden, which seems a bit against their normal nature from what I've read. Do you think they are resorting to drinking plants because they don't have enough normal prey around?

buzzmobile

Veteran
I have loads of assassin bugs in my garden but the ones I have do also drain the plants in my garden, which seems a bit against their normal nature from what I've read. Do you think they are resorting to drinking plants because they don't have enough normal prey around?

As far as I know assassin bugs are predators and they do not feed on plants. I suspect there is another insect damaging your plants.

https://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/living/home-garden/article161743738.html

Assassin bugs do not feed on plants, but hunt for insects on plants. They catch their prey and hold it down with their front legs. They then inject toxin and stab it to death with their beak-like mouth. The toxin liquefies the quarry’s organs so the assassin bug can then suck out the victim’s bodily fluids. The process sounds brutal, but assassin bugs are good bugs. They eat aphids, flies, leafhoppers, asparagus beetle eggs and larvae, as well as small and medium sized caterpillars.

Read more here: https://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/living/home-garden/article161743738.html#storylink=cpy

Latest posts

Latest posts