What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

a round about thread about epic nuts..!

Space Toker

Veteran
What happened today, what has happened for the last several months..if you don't know you have your head in the sand...! It is epic awful and epic stupid... how could anyone good root for... whatever, I am not mentioning names or trying to be whatever... I am hoping all on all sides can discuss this cryptrically or mystically because with all that happens it seems a bias contrary to common sense happens here... ok fine.. not.. but got to accept it.. the irony have to accept that under all this and yet no one is fighting idiots until now.. maybe just maybe... no just person should be able to sleep in light of all this! Discuss crazy lazer fish glowing in the dark for all I care, reinforces my point in a way so all good but this is crazy times we live in forced on us by far more crazy people and that is not right! I would like to say what I would like to do with such spit ups but it is not worth my time among so many other things. Point is so many made such bizarrely stupid mistakes got made and can't understand how if you are more in smarts than an amoeba but then again.. my point again and again.. you are so into what Is "right" or good for "religion" and you opt for a demon?! nuts! I think some should be guilty of treason on how they did something in November, just saying!

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
That is quite possibly one of the most random things I have ever read. Congratulations, I am even higher now than I was before I read that.

superx

Veteran
Much prefer walnuts, excellent value of plant based omega 3 fats..

They also contain several unique and powerful antioxidants..

Rumour also has it, they just may improve sperm quality..

Are we taking about the same type of nuts ?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
There seems to be an underlying subtext in their somewhere, grumbling about the current scheme of things.

Ah walnuts....I baked a nice fruit-cake the other day with loads of walnuts, and pecans, mixed fruit soaked in Armagnac, it's delicious.

DocTim420

The Doctor is OUT and has moved on...
Fruit cakes....sorry man, but I re-gift those during Christmas to the "old folks home". Even those that were "gourmet" prepared and scrumptious! The first slice or two work, but damn...beyond that, no more nibbling.

Now, talk about nut cake/bread and you will see me sitting at the table. Wifey made one a few months ago that had half dozen different nuts and dried cranberries...savory and delicious it was!

Midnight Tokar

Veteran
There was a comedian a few years back who thought that there has only ever been one fruit cake ever made and it just keeps getting passed around and re-gifted...over and over again.
I tend to agree.

Space Toker

Veteran
oh haha waiting for me to circle the drain so someone can recommend to or to actualy ban me, is that what is has come to? Oh no can't put my head in the noose, just have to say some are dumb like Gump and he (or the image of him) couldn't help it and most can... or so epically dumb to have gone in that direction, I mean Gump was dumb without a purpose not dumb for the mere purpose of circling the drain just cuz you can. Now this current Gump is so nuts and is sending us to be abbyss to be with them in the pits of... well you know.. ok this wasn't the best time but got to say the situation here could turn into an awesome trip to Mars or a slippery slope to hell or to WW3 anything is possible or not when you are nuts I should know! ;) :D

Space Toker

Veteran
I mean yeah, we are discussing a guy Called Drump, I mean dump, no Gump yeah thats it. Gump a great character and I was happy for him but not for someone who sounds similar or the supporters. If you cooperate with war criminals (edit: future war criminals no doubt barring inpeachment) by supporting them with the vote I feel you implicate yourselves too and should be .. ok if you vote for a war criminal you should sufer the same consequences and I think we have that kind of situation on our hands. forgive me if I am wrong or if you disagree but I think this is a very valid point. thanks for listening, if you really listened and did not agrees OK fine but gald you at least listened. Be vigilant my friends!

Space Toker

Veteran
oh fuck thank you all so much! You got it even if I can't right now! ;D you understood even if I can't right now, just meant good and so glad for all the good vibes and hope I can respond on that whole vibe when I am better able so thanks to you all!

edit: no grumbling here, just about some what I feel meatheads in my nation not yours! anyway, glad things are fine as far as I know on the business end of things and hope all is well with being welcoming as this all started to be. I think it is and have great hope for the future... I refuse to kiss things I shouldn't but that's just me but have respect where it is due too.. anyway I think some hopefully have seen the light and we can all have hope going forward from that. Great tendencies I think for sure and thanks for that. Point is I hope as is great for others and is OK for me and on that we can all agree!

Space Toker

Veteran
Oh somehow I think you are not being entirely honest forgive me but must defer, I will check later... yeah I tend to doubt after so many have doubted or unduly disrespected me over time but promise I will check if I remember (asked for so many such reminders in the past and not gotten them) if not kick me in the ass!

Meraxes

Veteran
Oh somehow I think you are not being entirely honest forgive me but must defer, I will check later... yeah I tend to doubt after so many have doubted or unduly disrespected me over time but promise I will check if I remember (asked for so many such reminders in the past and not gotten them) if not kick me in the ass!

Are you still pissy about the Patriots thing? I'm obviously over it, but you're comments(a while ago?) were making Pats fans look like snobs, had to set you strait. You shouldn't hold grudges on such small matters Toker, they'll take their toll...

The comedian and I were agreeing with you, if that matters...peace:)

shithawk420

Veteran
Man call me a spoiled sport but I really hate pats fans. Not you meraxes. Wait its not even pats fans it was people in general riding the Brady train. Glad you guys had your fun cause its over this year. Oops wrong thread

Space Toker

Veteran
yeah wrong thread and wrong sentiment epically, and still trying to figure out all of what I and meraxes was saying, but most realize I have my emotions and moments epic good and bad and all in between but all but a tiny minority mean well and are good at heart and we have to find a way to reach the rest as we are all people and can't help some things about us. But no, as far as The patriots, I think you have to wait a while before we start losing. the future if enything looks bright for the mot part for like 5 years at least. But let's defeat or impeach Dumps already, I know I am sick of having them! :D