What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

is she ready?

five

Hello guys, is this Somango ready ?

Attachments

• IMG_0668.jpg
    IMG_0668.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0674.jpg
    IMG_0674.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0677.jpg
    IMG_0677.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 15

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
It would be a bit soon if it were my plant. Nice-looking plant though.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Like earlier posts, depends on the effect you want. I see a lot of cloudy trichs, in which case I usually harvest. But also I se the bit of tip burn she has. How long has it been getting plain water, if it has been getting it at all. That's a factor for me.

Sometimes I mess up and feed a plant a week longer than I should(perpetual, multiple start dates+ getting high results in a mistake every now and then). Even if the plant is at the normal harvest window I use, I still "flush" for a week, just to help with the quality of the finished product.

five

Like earlier posts, depends on the effect you want. I see a lot of cloudy trichs, in which case I usually harvest. But also I se the bit of tip burn she has. How long has it been getting plain water, if it has been getting it at all. That's a factor for me.

Sometimes I mess up and feed a plant a week longer than I should(perpetual, multiple start dates+ getting high results in a mistake every now and then). Even if the plant is at the normal harvest window I use, I still "flush" for a week, just to help with the quality of the finished product.

i stopped feeding her like 2 weeks ago, and i give her plain water last night.