What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maj. Cottonmouth's Vert #2, 1200W CMH, 6 site RDWC

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
3/22 update

3/22 update

Whole room, more in album.

picture.php

Flipped the lights to 12/12 last night, culled one of the hydro plants because it was a male. None of the dirt plants are showing yet and they are getting very root bound but I am not transplanting until they show. I topped one of the hydro plants a couple of days ago to slow it down some. The hydro plants have been drinking 5 gallons a day for the last week and growing like a weed.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow maj, those thing are very happy and healthy, growing like a weed eh? ahahah nice way to put it... great show!!!!

cheers,

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
They are filling in nicely now man, your gonna have monsters :D:D Tagging along. It's looking killer!

HGO

Thanks HGO, you were my original vert influence and I appreciate the kind words.

Nice progress, lmao @ those beer cup ladies, they are monsters...

Yeah I feel bad but I swore off doing dirt yet here we are :)

wow maj, those thing are very happy and healthy, growing like a weed eh? ahahah nice way to put it... great show!!!!

cheers,

Thanks red, it means much coming from you.

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
3/28 update

3/28 update

Just a small update with one whole room pic. So if you have read my threads you know I am a dumb ass and I proved it again. I though my digital timers worked differently than they do so the room has not been in 12/12 as I thought. :wallbash:

Oh well they will just be bigger right? Might be a little crowded later but it will be dealt with.

I have added two 150 watt HPS lights for the lower area. I will start using them sometime this week or next.

They are still eating 5 gallons a day and I have bumped the EC up to 1.2 and will go up to 1.4 once they start flowering.

They are growing really nice and healthy, even the neglected dirt ones are looking ok. I have been thinking that this may turn out to be a good test of my friends cross since I have some plants being taken care of and some plants being neglected and it should help to show how it can grow with different types of care. The poor dirt ones are obviously root bound at this point and have been fed only unpHed tap water or nutes out of my res pHed to around 5.8. But the new growth is still looking nice. I will be transplanting them to either 3 or 5 gallon Smart Pots once they sex. If I end up with several dirt females I may leave one in a solo cup for the whole run.

picture.php

Aerohead

space gardener
Veteran
Looking real nice, You have reached tree status with those healthy ladies... They look awesome!!

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Wish me luck y'all. I have to swap out the bucket on the largest plant tonight.

I got another timer so I will be adding in the 300 watts of HPS tonight also.

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Shit be getting tall. Three of the ones in dirt are girls and have been transplanted to 3 gallon smart pots with FFOF.

picture.php

picture.php

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Well the 1000 watter seems to be working just fine and heat has not been an issue.

Whole room
picture.php

Buddage starting
picture.php

Cropped a top over and it is doing well, check out the purple striping. It is all over this unnamed strain.
picture.php

Lots more pics in my album

I am trying my own trimming philosophy this round and keeping as many bud sites as possible and trimming just fan leaves that are blocking a bud site. I know it looks a mess but it is my mess. I expect to either end up with a bunch of larf or do a multistage harvest.

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Thanks Aero, man you will be rocking the Casba with a 1k stacked in your new setup.

Thank you Cannanatic, I am also looking forward to big buddage.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Maj,

gotta say i love this pics

picture.php

l:):)

i think as long as you keep em happy, that 1000 watters should bring you more monster cola instead of larf and tiny nugs, i think thats the case here, monster yield ahead of you, you just dont know it yet

it sure is a jungle in there!

cheers,
red.