What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maj. Cottonmouth's Vert #2, 1200W CMH, 6 site RDWC

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
You wasted no time, Maj.

IMO, blowing the frickin roof off is tantamount to fine-tuning greatness. You really slammed this one. Well done and awesome awesome.:)

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
Thanks DB, after having to buy 4 dozen new jars I think the numbers will be good for this round.

So I do not have any dry weights yet but everything is in jars and the last of them are about ready to start curing.

Some harvest pics.

The two Cinderella 99's
picture.php

picture.php

The three unnamed strain in dirt
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

One of the unnamed strain in hydro
picture.php

I fucked my knee up so I did not struggle with dragging the last two out of the room and only got pics of the last one which was the monster.

Monster unnamed strain in hydro
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

My cup overfloweth
picture.php

Overall I am very happy, the smoke is nice and I will post some smoke reports later but the buds are a bit on the airy side and did not thicken up as much as I had hoped they would. I especially noticed it on the unnamed strain that were getting mostly CMH light but the two C99 that were also mostly CMH were denser and frostier. I am sure that the lower temps I had to run in late flower before I was able to get a dehuey slowed them down a bit. The unnamed strain plant that was getting hit by the 1000w HPS was definitely denser and had more trichomes but was still not as thick as I would have liked.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Monster indeed, great work Major. Wow 48 more jars. I'm good to get 12 jellies.:) They really show off standing alone.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i gotta get back to see these pictures, it is killing me that i couldnt see one with this comp
i could only feel the vibes you guys are describing these ladies, but i do have a feeling
they're going to put a smile on you face, major :):)

red.

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
So the numbers are in and my guesstimate of two pounds was a little off. It ended up being about an ounce and a half short of three pounds.
:dance013::dance013::dance013:

The two Cinderella99 from abused clones yielded 6.6 ounces.

The three Unnamed Strain in dirt yielded 1.8 ounces.

The two Unnamed Strain in hydro that were on the right side of the room yielded 21.5 ounces.

The one monster Unnamed Strain in hydro that was on the left side of the room yielded 15.7 ounces. Yes sir that was a pound plant because I still have one jar from it that has not been weighed because it is still moist.

Total 1282 grams / 45.6 ounces / 2.85 pounds / 1000w HPS + 1200W CMH = .58 g/w

Thank you very much red for these beans they definitely performed well and I wish I was running them again as I would do a few things differently. Two 1000w HPS instead of one would have made a huge difference in how airy some of the buds were. I would also chop a lot more off than I did and I think because they were so big overall they had a hard time forming dense colas. The buds from the monster plant were much denser than the buds from the other two. Still working on getting a smoke report or two for the Unnamed Strain.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Congrats Maj :good: not bad numbers at all bro :yoinks: 15.7 oz off 1 plant :D very nice ;)

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
You and me both.:) I doubt I'll see soda bottles:D. But I do have a nice set of shoots. Many have to go but I'm not gonna go crazy since penetration isn't that great in my setup.