picture.php

Garden View
picture.php

Light's off pics
picture.php

Light's out view

Garden Specs:
Soil: Is my own soil less mix
Veg: 45 days, ive been cutting away bottom branch's as needed.
Flower: 5 weeks & 1 day so 36 days 12/12.
Pots: 6 3 gallons black pots, 3 3 gallon black pots.

Well if you have any question's or comment's both are welcome along with criticism.
Time to go Vape some kind
:pimp3::canabis:

Last edited:

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Great looking plants and tent. Those plants look happy, and are getting fat. What are the dimensions of the tent that you have?

-Funk

OPT

Nice plants you have there 4fruity! How do you get by without air cooling those lights? I'm about to order a 4x4 tent. At the moment i only have 1 400 watt ligth, but plan to add on later.

It has to get hot in there. Or do you just have a normal exhaust setup without the air cooling hoods?

OPT

Thanks cheefa

OPT yes just normal ventilation no air cooled hoods for me, these work just fine.
Yes runs a little hot but nothing serious its runs about 84 degrees to upper 80's.

OPT

Maybe I don't have to buy new air cooled hoods then, guess i'll wait till i get the tent set up and run the light for a while to check it.

OPT

Oh I forgot I run a Dayton 270CFM blower fan, and vent into a room outside of the room the tent is in, and run the lights at night all so I dont need aircooled hoods or ac, last year I was the same setup only in closet and needed a 1250watt portable ac unit becoase I vented all the hot air back into the room of the grow. If you can afford it I would go with aircooled hoods and a seperate exhaust and passive intake.

OPT

I'm getting a 190cfm fan with a carbon filter i think, haven't fully decided yet. It will be in the basement, and winter is coming, i really don't think i will have much problems with heat if i do like you said and have a fan circulating air on it. I can always upgrade also. I think i'll just stick with the hood i have now, and if i have to...get a new one.

OPT

OPT

The intake fan doesn't have to be as powerful correct? How big of a fan should i get for that? ....links to a site would be great also.

OPT

Remember more CFM = more air movement/co2 for your plants. If your on a budget like me at the moment just go with the bat wing reflectors.
No the intake fan doesn't have to be as powerful one reason I went for bigger cfm fan so I can just run passive intake flaps in the grow tent.
Let me know if have any more questions, peace
Fruity

OPT

Well, from what I've read so far I think I'm gonna do something like this:

Take my carbon filter and mount it at the top of the grow tent. Hook ducting up to it and run it out through the back of the tent, where the 190 cfm fan will be sucking the air out.

Inside I will have something like a clip fan, prolly bigger, in side rotating around, just blowing on everything lightly...prolly near where the light will be at the time.

Not sure what i'll do about the inline fan at the bottom to push fresh air in. Will try to find a cheap way to do it, maybe a computer fan or something of that sort, only I don't know how I would wire that up to give it juice to run.

There's so many fucking post, it's just so much to read ><

OPT

That sounds like a nice setup, very similar to mine. I am sure you could get away with less CFM then I have, but then you will need a active intake. I think most computer fans need a dc plug, but I could be wrong so look it up. oh and for a good place to shop if your on a budget like I am ebay has some good deals.
Fruity

OPT

Excuse me for not knowing, but what's an active intake? I've browsed through some of the vent stickys, but it's almost too scientific for me. As bad as that sounds.

OPT

OPT

O ok, i see what your saying. My tent comes with vent spots on the bottom, I'm gonna just get an inline fan for the exhaust, and not worry bout a fan for intake, and see how it goes. If i need to add one later, i can.

OPT