What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

P91 info

HindukushMaster

I had a cut passed to me way back when, Never got too much info on her but she's lost now. Is it really an infamous strain that is horded or whatupppppppppppp? ive heard some ghost stories on her but havent confirmed anythin

-hkm

dreams

I had a cut passed to me way back when, Never got too much info on her but she's lost now. Is it really an infamous strain that is horded or whatupppppppppppp? ive heard some ghost stories on her but havent confirmed anythin

-hkm

I believe WeedZilla had it back then...

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
let me know if you hear anything. I'm still looking for that baby. i hear she comes from Poway CA... just north of SD.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
cant post pics from old gallery yet, but if you look at the threads "SUBSHOTS" and " san diegos finest" you will find more info.

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
The P-91 is supposed to be a Northern Lights cubed(which NL no one knows). It was created by the Poway Boys, Class of 91(most of whom got busted). That is how it got its name. Not as many folks around SD know about it or the Jedi and Bullrider,as most folks want the flavor-of-the-week, like Kush, Headband and Chemdog. Sub grows a great P-91. I used to have it, but dropped it due to having too many strains(23).

HindukushMaster

damn sub didnt realize u guys responded to this thread, the p91 was some northern lighty dank tho , i remember on og dudes told me about powboy and the whole class of 91 sd theory but is that confirmed? im about to scout out another cut tho and get back to action. My guy who i gave it to let her go as she wasnt "good enough" or didnt make the cut a year or so ago... time to re aquire, sub can u drop some pics of yours? i lost my whole gal when i deleted my other account here in like 05 so im kinda shit outta luck mang

hkm

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn sub didnt realize u guys responded to this thread, the p91 was some northern lighty dank tho , i remember on og dudes told me about powboy and the whole class of 91 sd theory but is that confirmed? im about to scout out another cut tho and get back to action. My guy who i gave it to let her go as she wasnt "good enough" or didnt make the cut a year or so ago... time to re aquire, sub can u drop some pics of yours? i lost my whole gal when i deleted my other account here in like 05 so im kinda shit outta luck mang

hkm
----the story behind the P is as confirmed as it can get. lol. i dont know them personally, but i live in poway, and the story has never waivered. not even online. i actually have one flowering right now. i will try to track down one or two of the old photos, and take some new ones soon.

HindukushMaster

rob your the man! i still wish my sidekick/partner didnt flower out the p91 mom, wtffffffffff! i wanted that one back when i started back up LOL... all in due time, take some pics man im dyin to see some nugs to bring back memories of the good ole days

hkm

J

JeffSpicoli

i know some of the boys who are a part of that crew..
Heres some pics of a P91 i just recently harvested outdoors :joint:

O.G.#1

Zilla and myself never sourced a TRUE P91 clone, was always a dead end, knock off or hybrid. Tho we might have a new source for a P clone ;)

We had the True BullRider, but this was way back when we first started growing and werent very knowledgable about prolonged flowering periods and would harvest it around 8-9 weeks along with our other strains at the same time, little did we know it needed like 5 more weeks

INDO247

this is a stupid question but can a strain be re-created by crossing what was originally crossed to make that strain in the first place?

rafe

I have some P91 x PD crosses They are starting to flower right now by the way. I heard they were great for pain.

J

JeffSpicoli

this is a stupid question but can a strain be re-created by crossing what was originally crossed to make that strain in the first place?

possible, more likely to find a very similar pheno but not quite an exact replica... But you would have to grow out ridiculous numbers to try and find that particular one you are looking for...
you could likely get even better srains even :joint:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
a grow done by my bro. flushed out to the max. booooommmb smoke.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts