What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

who carries the best representation of og kush? in seed form...

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
as i do not have access to any of the acclaimed og cuttings i have to resort to trying to find something similar in seed form. now as my luck would have it the og s1's and bx's are no longer available so i guess i need to go with an og cross.

thing is there's not much in the way of information on most of the og cross offerings available right now. seems thseeds have the most og crosses, although i have heard conflicting reports about thseeds and there products so i am not sure about them.

has anybody here that's smoked the real og's (ie; pure kush, sfv og kush or the abusive cut) tried any of thseeds og crosses out? if so how do they compare to the clone/s? which is most representative??

i also seen breeder steve offering a blue satellite x og (sfv) cross too. anybody have experience with this? how does it compare to the og clone/s?

i would really appreciate any advice you may be able to offer ic. btw i am not limiting my options to the crosses listed above if you know of a better cross please tell me about it.

i already have a representation of sour diesel covered by way of rez's ibl's . now all i need to find is a good representation of the og kush until i can catch up with the real deal clones of each of these strains, lol :pointlaugh

any help & advice would really be appreciated ic :joint:

Last edited:

TNJed

This is a guess on my part, but THSeeds has a few OG crosses, and they seem to have a good reputation. I believe I heard that Rez. is working w/ an OG mother as well. I am curious to hear what feedback this thread gets, for I am a novice indoor grower with no clout or connection to these elite cuts. I mean, with all the fuckin' hype, how could you not be interested in growing the OG or Bubba! Good luck, and Godspeed!

I

indicalover

In time I think that the Rez OG Kush IBL will be the best representation of the OG Kush line in seed form.

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
tnjed your correct about hype, but seems with the og it live up to it's hype. i have heard mixed reports about thseeds offerings... some good and some bad. can't say i remember which thseeds og cross was touted as being the closest to the cut though.

i hear you indicalover, it's the in time part i got issues with, lol. i was told by dg that there are still some pur kush s1's, og kush s1's and nl/og x og bx's.

Qwazi Mota

Shhh
you might wanna look at the LA Cofidential(it's Afgahni) everyone loves it .
some people say it tastes more of BUBBA then OG:yoinks:
but both OG Kush and Bubba Kush are just names nothing to do with real kush.
neverless there both top notch weed.

as far as rez goes there is no real og male cut going around so he will by a pack of sensi seed master kush pick one male out the the pack if they even germ lol. and then you have his new release . anyone can pollen chuck :chin:
:fsu:

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
Dude read a few threads down from this one http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=20759

that is the real og kush and if you are patient there are some breeders currently working with the chem dog ,snow dog or og kush or the abusive cut these are all the soo called OK KUSH's
I beleive chedmdog himself is the original person to hold these genetics and he is trying to share them...
peace
Chefboy

I

indicalover

I was not referencing Rez's first cross, that will just be the beginning of his work I believe, similar to the sour diesel line. I am pretty sure he plans to inbreed the kush line to come up with a line very similar to the cut. From what I have seen and experienced he does good work, he is not just a pollen chucker. He does produce a lot of crosses, but also inbreeds for high quality lines as well.

Burt

Veteran
JLP doesn't have anymore of those :(
The "private-sellers" on seedbay have a leopard OG kush hybrid that looks RIDICULOUS
Good luck in your elusive search-I hope chemdog is close to a release-I'd be happy to work with ANY OG cross!