What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II

Looking sick, CDM! :D

I went and got myself legal today, here in Ma.
I have some real mixed feelings about it, but wanted to do so before the Department of Public Health issues the regulations.
Until then, the law allows a qualifying patient to cultivate their own limited supply of MJ.
As it's written on my Physician's Recommendation Certificate, (That's now hanging in my grow area. :) )
"you may possess up to a sixty- day supply of dried marijuana, and may cultivate up to a sixty-day supply of rooted and non-rooted plants for your medical needs."

OK, I probably have a six yr. supply. :biglaugh:
"I've never done this before, Officer, I didn't know there'd be this much!"

Basically want to cover my ass. As I understand it, when things are settled next month, the cultivation penalties will be harsher than they'd been if you're a non-patient.

Regardless, I'm feeling justified!

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=15256&pictureid=1058223&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

MMJ Gold Seal of Approval!

Your brave HL .... Don't know if I'd have done the same ...... I personally would have waited till we see how MA handles everything ..... Before I put my name out there ..... Cause once your out there the cats outta the bag and toucan never get your anonymity back

Me and Ras were Talkin about a subject similar ..... In regards to the mess going on in Oregon .... How it will effect other MMJ states that have refused to give the FEDs MMJ pacient/caregivers names ..... And what their end game is with that info ...... Best believe it's in their best interest and they will do what they want to make everything work in their favor ... No matter the cost

Stay safe and remember .... Playing dumb only works if they are willing to let it slide ..... Be careful!

Tyga

Veteran
NEG holdin it downn. That ECSD is gunna be stanky. If the filter cant keep up try out those glade fresheners. The ones shaped like an egg sorta that you twist open. I always keep a few of those lying around and replace em' every 3 weeks or so....

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ Tyga: im gonna be grabbing, a new carbon soon. The one I have has seen it's day hahaha. Got 3 ECSD in there so I know I'll def need one. Gotta get down.soon.

NEG978

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
NEG ... That was directed towards Alone's weird post about some gossip or conspiracy theory bullshit, looks like it's been deleted.

Mass RI Conn PART 2!? What is this! I hope the other part isn't deleted!

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ ChemDg: hahaha word up. Yo just,noticed this was part 2! That's what's up I know the others should be checking in soon. Gonna snap,some pics when I,get home.

Btw Rock Resinator is the shit so far.

A

Alone

Harvest Time.....

Harvest Time.....

99 plant S.O.G before the chop ~

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

gmanwho

Veteran
wow slip. must spread reputation before giving to slipkid. that the lucifer f2's? the frisco or coke? telling you i really dig the frisco or lucifer #1. its my goto stash in the past months. got another frisco or lucifer #1 coming dow, no ones getting more then a nug of her!! Mine!! lol also popped 6 of KG's biker kushs . looking good.
picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Does frisco = "the sfv leaner" slip? I lost the coke in a cloner tragedy a few months back, but "sfv" Lucy f2 is still singing to me ;-) ...... I just moved in a lady that's been veggn hard in a 10 gal pot for a couple months.

Its some lemony funky mothball OG goodness!... Louie Fire pollen is about to dust her up.

S

Slip Kid

Yeah that's the SFV type of the two.I call it "Frisco".What a load that plant had!!:)

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Ya I just put it in a couple weeks ago myself.. Tyga did as well. You'll get it done, it's no biggie, just vac the lines really well and run the correct wire.

Gotcha, thanks Slip.

NuggPufr

Sweet man. I got an 8 CFM 2 stage vac and a micron gauge so that should get the job done.

Here is some pineapple express I am running in an 8 site undercurrent.

PE_day42.jpg

pe3_w5.jpg

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Very nice, my bro runs an under current system, those things are gnarly! 8cfm 2 stage pump, your living the high life my friend, quite a bit nicer than mine.. That thing should evacuate the lines fairly quickly. My 3cfm took like 2-2.5 hours.

I hear those fittings on the Under Current system can be a bitch... My buddy got home from work the other day to find a new swimming pool in his basement :)

A

Alone

Male FUEL and Female CHEESEDOG being used to make "GAS HOG"
GAS HOG:
(Exodus Cheese x Chem D) X (Original Diesel#1 aka "DayWrecker" x Chem D bx2)
FUEL Male~
picture.php

picture.php

CHEESEDOG Female ~
picture.php

picture.php

TOGETHER ~
picture.php

As you can see....both parents are very branchy. They both smell incredible on the stem rub and are very vigorous.

NuggPufr

Very nice, my bro runs an under current system, those things are gnarly! 8cfm 2 stage pump, your living the high life my friend, quite a bit nicer than mine.. That thing should evacuate the lines fairly quickly. My 3cfm took like 2-2.5 hours.

I hear those fittings on the Under Current system can be a bitch... My buddy got home from work the other day to find a new swimming pool in his basement :)

Yep, I got some quality tools cause I know a few other people wanting to go with a mini so I suspect I will use them a couple more times at least.

The original design did have an issue with the seals around the piping but they switched them out to a new bulkhead style that doesn't have this issue. I wrote to them and they sent me the new seals for free. Your buddy could probably do the same. Can't hurt to try anyway. Otherwise HydroEarth in RI carries them. They actually have UC's set up and running in the store.

Latest posts

Latest posts