What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GROWIN WEED FOR FUN

darkvade420

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Saratj1

Love the thread man, nice pics. I grow for fun as well. I'm not a huge smoker, but have always hung around with potheads and enjoy the cannabis culture in general. A few years back I got into reef aquariums and the whole reef ecosystem and aquaculture. Reef keeping is very tough and expensive. One day I realized that reef keeping was about exactly the same as hydroponics, it's all about keeping a consistent water environment. I already had most of the items necessary for dwc so I went that route since it was easy for me too construct and understand. I've had a few disasters but all and all its pretty awesome. I'll see if I can post up a pic or two.

Love the thread man, nice pics. I grow for fun as well. I'm not a huge smoker, but have always hung around with potheads and enjoy the cannabis culture in general. A few years back I got into reef aquariums and the whole reef ecosystem and aquaculture. Reef keeping is very tough and expensive. One day I realized that reef keeping was about exactly the same as hydroponics, it's all about keeping a consistent water environment. I already had most of the items necessary for dwc so I went that route since it was easy for me too construct and understand. I've had a few disasters but all and all its pretty awesome. I'll see if I can post up a pic or two.

I Love keepin freshwater planted fish tanks, dont think ill ever get into the salt jus way too expensive to me but does look awesome. Your right on the change over to hydro thats how i made the conection an now im having a great time growing both plants an makin my own tanks from acrylic.
One of my tanks!

My ladies!

Last edited:

darkvade420

rIGHT ON THANKS for stoping in and checking things out yallz!!
That's a nice set up you got right there AF .:woohoo:
keep it up!
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

darkvade420

o yea I am very humble in my past times I love growing weed and all sorts of stuff ..thanks for all the replies and if you want to post pics feel free . here is a pic of my current purple kush from the outdoor Colorado.. its not purple but it gets the job done lol been working with this strain for many years I love the flavor .real tasty treat.
picture.php
picture.php

darkvade420

Nice photos ..thanks for showing me your garden .well this crop was outdoor no pots but normally I use the 5 gallon pots indoor I'm currently using bio compost mixed with perlite and techna flora nuts 600 w hps lumitek digi.ill try to update my indoor set up when I get it fine tooned.but in the past I was using 150 w sunsystem until last winter.when I upgraded my light to 600w

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts