What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ultimate Foliar Feeding Recipe

Humbolt Nutiriants, all natural products also work great mixed with tea and applied in a foliar spray. instant results, especially the verde, urea(16 N), not really og, but great for supplementary Nitrogen. you can get an ivy league level education on this site, pretty cool.

opt1c

Veteran
wish they were all fed the same for control's sake; there is a difference but is it foliar or nute based? without the extra controls one doesn't know... there is a marked difference between the two halves of the rooms; especially in veg... i wish you'd sprayed across the halves of each table instead of one and the other; that way you'd have 4 experiments going on; foliar a with nute a, foliar a with nute b, foliar b with nute a, etc...

i've never been impressed with liquid light; it seems to make the plants bush out and throw out more shoots but with all the pr bullshit dutch master throws in front of their products you really can't tell marketing hype from science and personally i like to KNOW what i'm putting on my plants

+K for the experiments though; i ordered the necessary products for your recipe to put on my babies; they need all the help they can get, super slow vegging genetics

puffin fresh

ICMag Donor
I am using the liquid light and penetrator at the moment, but only in veg. I have found some strains particularly my Bubblegum mother stretches out into all kind of crazy bud formations with bits of branches in between small buddy bits, really weird. The Swt#3 shows no ill reaction whatsoever though and buds perfectly, I havent bothered using it on any other strains coz I didn't like what I saw when I used it on a whole room of bg and swt up to 4 weeks into flower, 1 BG plant I didn't spray flowered perfectly. I like this experiment but would like to see it on the same fertilizer regimen as well, as liquid light gives me great results in veg......flower I use A+B, silica, penetrator as a base.

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
looks really nice
think it is said that foliar feeding gets to the plant 7x faster than through roots. it shows.

Grant

Humbolt Nutiriants, all natural products also work great mixed with tea and applied in a foliar spray. instant results, especially the verde, urea(16 N), not really og, but great for supplementary Nitrogen. you can get an ivy league level education on this site, pretty cool.

Gotta agree with HCO Verde as a simple foliar. You will see near instant results turning the garden into a beautiful deep green, and sometimes turquoise color. I like to add trace amounts of technaflora soluble seaweed to my Verde for boost of potassium and beneficial myco life.

No doubt plenty of solid foliar options in this thread, but to clarify "lights on" spraying. I believe we want to foliar spray when light is at the opposite time of its highest point i.e. opposite sun's highest position being noon. Midnight to 2 a.m. being optimum for foliar since the stomata is most open to take in micronutrient. If spraying in the dark is too spooky try it with a green lens flashlight or green hue filter over any bulb should suffice.

Rondon

Ancient post but ive tried alot of foliar spray recipes. Ive settled on Nitrozime..Bioag Fulpower...and Dutch master penetrator. Its a simple amazing foliar in veg and early.flowering. The best "extra" besides base nutes ive ever used.