What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MM X 78Thia was never released by Nevil

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
It needs to be pointed out that this strain was not released by Nevil now instead of seeing other threads trashed by this topic i decided to post it here as some people seam determined to continue this debate in other threads.

The Thai used in this line was not even germinated until late 2013 by Nevil.

Here is a screen shot from Bushweed visitor message board from 2010

picture.php

Before posting the screen shots i pm Admin and asked but i was going to stay quiet but as this is now spilling into other threads time to set the record straght publicly.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Posted-09-01-2014, 05:48 AM

RIMMEO told me that the Thai/Oax was Gypsie's Thai not the 78Thai but who knows. Good to hear that the Nev's stock at the "Reef" site are legit.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=6527102&postcount=93

Hi Bob, either cross would be desirable, but there's a few mitigating circumstances which lead me to doubt Rimmeo's word. Firstly, Nevil thought the GN Thai cut Kanga held was too wild and long flowering for his program, so he didn't use it. That would mean that Kanga sent Rimmeo the GN Thai x Trance seeds, but I've heard of no association between them. Now it's hard to tell from these pics, but this GN Thai x Oaxacan Trance plant grew to 18 feet and flowered 18 weeks (in the second pic it is the tallest plant in a sea of Kangativa's giants). As such it should be fairly easy to i.d. a GN Thai x Oaxacan based on the extreme flowering and stretch...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=6527102#post6527102

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Bushweeds response

Hi Hempy, whether by design, or due to failing intellectual faculties, your information is wrong.

When Nevil moved to NSW in 2011 he was completely broke and living off the dole. I had a good crop and helped him out with thousands of dollars, he promised to repay me in seeds. In the fullness of time this included your pure Thai78
biggrin.gif
which you gave him in early 2012, a year before Kanga was jailed

I first started growing the MMxThai78, NH21, NH21xMM and Gypsy Thai stick cut from Kanga in September 2012.
The following 2013/14 season I crossed a male Nh21MM to the Gypsy Thai cut and made a couple of hundred of the seeds you are referring to. I only ever gave some seeds of that line to Thaibliss. He grew one that flowered for half a year, not something you would encounter in the MMThai78.

I also grew some Thai78 x NH5 that season, but it threw hermis, something that Nevil also noticed from his Thai78 female.

The MMThai78 and Gypsy Thai x NHMM are structurally very different, if you want I can send you some of each and you can verify it for yourself.

Nevils best plant was always the Big Mullum, he only ever had a male Oaxacan cut, and the haze hybrids weren't quite up to the Mullum's standard, which can be verified by bushpig (who also received his entire library) as well as Kanga and MrB. Nevil smoked joints that were 25% ganja and 75% cigarette, which tells you what sort of ganja man he was.

I generally liked Nevil, he was intelligent and straight to the point. His stories from his time in the Cannabis Castle and Fremantle jail were uproarious. He told me that if I invested in Auscann I would make a shit load of money and he was right. I used to visit him at Bonalbo every six moths and exchange seeds and ganja. I wasn't a sycophant like most others so he spared me the bullshit.

He liked you, he referred to you as his silver tongued Greek friend. But to me you've always been a bit of a punching bag, seeming to have your head in the position where it is easiest to punch. I never liked the way the anti-Shanti crew used to pick on you, but you were such an easy target with your gibberish and incomprehension of basic facts.

Nevil never rated Shanti, but he gave him his seeds, because Shanti lent him hundreds of thousands of dollars.

I only eased back from my friendship with Nevil after I asked him if he would be giving Kanga back his seedlines after he was jailed.
He said no, and that was it. Nevil resented Kanga, because Kanga didn't offer Nevil a position growing big crops with him, because Kanga didn't think Nevil had the lungs for the grunt work involved.

After that Nevil took all their lines and started selling them without giving Kanga his agreed 50%. Make no mistake, Nevil was an A grade asshole.

I've grown a cut from Sammy labelled C5, which was a big yielded with a nice euphoric high that reminded me of the NH21. But I'm more into the big old SE Asians

Anyway these are the facts. Peace to Wally, Elmer, Beanz, Mustafunk, Raho, Thaibliss, RC Colas and everyone else. Bushy.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
after you pmed me about this subject until i told u i wouldnt read read another one of your messages , since your idea of proof was in fact nothing much ,
and a few posts ago you quoted a post of mine to try to strengthen your case ,
i dont understand what you mean has nothing to do with me , i was clearly a part of the conversation , you included me ..

why not leave me out of it ?

its ok i will unsubscribe from this thread once again after this post because i find it disturbing the way you carry on hempy ...

as i have said before , you may have been a skype friend ,
but being in a mans lounge , lending him money for him to get by , having intimate conversations to his face , live ,
is likely a little more substantial than just a skype chat

its not like you are nevils best friend hempy ,

you were just an acquaintance on skype,
and you fell out with him , by your own words you have said that..

you make it sound like you are joined at the hip and he didnt do anything without your say so ,
im pretty sure he barely considered you when he did anything , except your ego has trouble swallowing that it seems .

good luck changing history hempy ..

I have stropped answering your PMs Donald so not sure what your on about but like i keep telling you i am the one that had the Thai that past it on not you i am also the one that had daily conversations with Nevil not you.

I quoted your post because you gave a time line to when you grew out what you assumed or believed or were told to be the MM x 78Thai and you claimed it hermied.

I would rather not interact with you Donald but your the one posting claiming i am wrong in something you had no direct involvement in.

Me and Nevil were close friends yes we communicated by phone and skype so what ask any one that is close to Nevil if he saw me as a friend i dont need you telling me what my relationship with Nevil was.

You seam very interested in this topic and there are plenty of your posts to that affect towards discrediting any thing i have to say on a topic yet you have absolutely no involvement in.

How can a picture posted in 2010 be a strain that was not even grown out yet let alone hybridized ?.

I can give you the exact time period of when Nevil got the seed and when he germinated them and when the crosses were made you cant.

So do me and every one else a favor stop trolling me.

Nexus7

Hempy did you learn your lesson?

Regardless if Bushweed got the pure '78 Thia or MM/'78 Thia or no '78 Thia at all.

Trust no one!

Especially if you hold that line dear to your heart.

If you wanted to help Nevil or the next person out with your '78 Thia genetics just send them pollen only. Or accept their pollen and send resulting hybrid seeds back. That way no one gets the pure '78 Thia besides you ;)

Once you give the line out pure you have no control of what happens to it once it leaves your hands.

I hope for you sake it didn't happen but you have to be at least open to the possibility it may have already.

TheDarkStorm

How comes no one has put up one picture of this strain....not one apart from nevils plant....an hempy putting up pictures of the 78 pure....we all would like to see wats coming out of these seeds that went around.
Koondense. Nevil was using thia78 as a label to differentiate this thai to others..same as hempy does.
Hempy just for reference can you just clarify for us how long the 78 takes to flower....

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
The plant was called Thia by Nevil because of how i spelt it i have no regrets giving this to Nevil as he honed my wishes .

The line takes 3 1/2 to 4 months to sex under 12/12 .

It dose not hermie in flower pictures in my gallery prove that as did the Grow thread i did in icmag here years ago and at mr nice.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
I have stropped answering your PMs Donald so not sure what your on about but like i keep telling you i am the one that had the Thai that past it on not you i am also the one that had daily conversations with Nevil not you.

I quoted your post because you gave a time line to when you grew out what you assumed or believed or were told to be the MM x 78Thai and you claimed it hermied.

I would rather not interact with you Donald but your the one posting claiming i am wrong in something you had no direct involvement in.

Me and Nevil were close friends yes we communicated by phone and skype so what ask any one that is close to Nevil if he saw me as a friend i dont need you telling me what my relationship with Nevil was.

You seam very interested in this topic and there are plenty of your posts to that affect towards discrediting any thing i have to say on a topic yet you have absolutely no involvement in.

How can a picture posted in 2010 be a strain that was not even grown out yet let alone hybridized ?.

I can give you the exact time period of when Nevil got the seed and when he germinated them and when the crosses were made you cant.

So do me and every one else a favor stop trolling me.
your hilarious man ,
with the veracity you defend this seedline , the time u put in , the obvious anger and annoyance you suffer ,
totally cracks me up ,

as i said multiple times in the obsessed pms you sent me ,
i dont even care man , give it up , no one cares except you ..

also when u call me out like this , its you trolling not me ,
you need to try to understand some simple terms ...

How comes no one has put up one picture of this strain....not one apart from nevils plant....an hempy putting up pictures of the 78 pure....we all would like to see wats coming out of these seeds that went around.
Koondense. Nevil was using thia78 as a label to differentiate this thai to others..same as hempy does.
Hempy just for reference can you just clarify for us how long the 78 takes to flower....
its so unimportant to me i couldnt be bothered looking for any pictures i took darkie ,
hempy would just deny it anyhow since he is a sleuth at telling what any plant is by a picture and even identify cuttings of specific varieties at any stage of growth just from pictures ...

bob green posted some pictures of some bud and maybe plants on another forum , im no longer a member so cant access the information , nor do i care too in all honesty , its not important and i dont really care ...

i wont be responding again and im unsubscribing from this thread .

also most folks know how to spell thai , and i received seeds from bushweed and bushweed via bucket bong, not nevil , those guys know how to spell 4 letter words like champs .. haha ..

enjoy the merry go round men ...

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
your hilarious man ,
with the veracity you defend this seedline , the time u put in , the obvious anger and annoyance you suffer ,
totally cracks me up ,

its so unimportant to me i couldnt be bothered looking for any pictures i took darkie ,
hempy would just deny it anyhow since he is a sleuth at telling what any plant is by a picture and even identify cuttings of specific varieties at any stage of growth just from pictures ...

bob green posted some pictures of some bud and maybe plants on another forum , im no longer a member so cant access the information , nor do i care too in all honesty , its not important and i dont really care ...

also most folks know how to spell thai , and i received seeds from bushweed and bushweed via bucket bong, not nevil , those guys know how to spell 4 letter words like champs .. haha ..

Donald all i did was bring your post here from the other thread your the guy that wont let it go and that is odd as you had no involvement in any of this.

Screen shots don't lie people do.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Hempy, can I get some 78Thia seeds?

Nevil never released this line but he did release the MM x Gypsy Thai and the MM x Swiss Thai.

I believe Nevil's work will be released and offered at some point.

Bmac1

Veteran
Donald all i did was bring your post here from the other thread your the guy that wont let it go and that is odd as you had no involvement in any of this.

The irony is strong with this one.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran

Oh FFS !

See that text at the bottom of that screen shot that says EDIT ?

Its there so you can change the post at a later date ...

TheDarkStorm

your hilarious man ,
totally cracks me up ,

Sory Donald....I cant really say much about all this drama as I wasnt there ....I was just more interested in seeing wat comes out of the seed going around...some of the pictures used to advertise the seeds are just pictures some being of different plants, but just used for advertising purposes..wich is no problem....but quite afew have grown these seeds an there are no pictures for us folk who are interested in this line...thanks for suggestings bobs pictures tho Donald..I seen the ones of the bud but not of any live plant...il try an find some.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Oh FFS !

See that text at the bottom of that screen shot that says EDIT ?

Its there so you can change the post at a later date ...

So how can you change the date of a post you cant bushweeds posted that on his visitor messages in 2010 and the other peoples posts before and after are also dated 2010.

What part of Nevil not getting the Thia seed after he and Kanga had split up or the cross being created after Kangas drama started you not clear on ?.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Originally Posted by MAHA KALA
great info from you bros. well I understand your feeling. ethics is definitely needed it keeps relationship in good shape. but look at Nevil, he ripped Kanga, okay. before that he bought some seeds from Sam the Skunkman, an promised he will not use it commercially and he did.
biggrin.gif
and you and me are growing neville´s haze, we enjoy it without ethical problem.
biggrin.gif

I can get these seeds without buying it. but some people cant and I think this is great option for them. I thought that MM x 78thai is more worked though. but anyway I didnt see many offerings of pure thai genetics in last twenty years. there are guys who love thai so much that they dont mind hermies. those who mind can always buy destroyer, but its not pure thai by no mean.

What a clown you are MAHA KALA you attack Nevil and his work at every chance because he bought paid for seeds he later hybridized and made hybrids from.

You dont have the real MM x 78Thia and i find that rewarding.

Latest posts

Latest posts