What's new

Traitor Trump

Amynamous

Can't bring a marxist down because they were never up in the first place. I don't expect anybody in the government to get prosecuted.

I think there’s going to be a lot to unwind. Certainly lots of corruption by trump, family members and members of his administration, lots of “secret calls” stored in top secret servers, private deals with trump’s private club members, etc. I bet the crap we’ve been hearing about during the past 3 1/2 years is just the tip of the iceberg. I wouldn’t be surprised if Joe has to form a whole new investigative department just to unearth everything. Damn shame too, as i don’t like big government.

djav59

Well we see capitalism is successful for some communism for others. Dictatorship is always a hit for a few but, no middle of the road all inclusive answer ,or is there ?

'Boogieman'

I think there’s going to be a lot to unwind. Certainly lots of corruption by trump, family members and members of his administration, lots of “secret calls” stored in top secret servers, private deals with trump’s private club members, etc. I bet the crap we’ve been hearing about during the past 3 1/2 years is just the tip of the iceberg. I wouldn’t be surprised if Joe has to form a whole new investigative department just to unearth everything. Damn shame too, as i don’t like big government.

Certainly Biden will ignore the spying from the Obama administration in which he was apart of, corruption favoring his party within the FBI, and allow China to continue walking all over us, all the while I'm sure his crackhead son will get a sweet new deal from foreign countries. Let me guess, you still probably believe that Trump colluded with Russia or other ridiculous conspiracy theories the msm pushes non stop?

Amynamous

Certainly Biden will ignore the spying from the Obama administration in which he was apart of, corruption favoring his party within the FBI, and allow China to continue walking all over us, all the while I'm sure his crackhead son will get a sweet new deal from foreign countries. Let me guess, you still probably believe that Trump colluded with Russia or other ridiculous conspiracy theories the msm pushes non stop?

I believe that trump is corrupt, grossly incompetent, a coward and has zero credibility with anyone that matters. And yes, i also believe that Putin, Erdogan and bonesaw bin salmon own him and pull his strings like a puppet.

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
I believe that trump is corrupt, grossly incompetent, a coward and has zero credibility with anyone that matters. And yes, i also believe that Putin, Erdogan and bonesaw bin salmon own him and pull his strings like a puppet.

Which is exactly why so few ppl take you seriously
And I need to correct you :

when you say I think you should be saying I was trained to think. It's more accurate everything you say here is just unorignal ,very old,-MSM talking points.
Now from the other thread you've been coming at me lately with nit picky bull shit...Are you that desperate to have a gotcha moment with me ?
Well here it is yeah I said 99.9 % was wrong I added the .9 for embellishment
The mortality rate for covid is less than 1 % so 99% recover. But you got me good calling out my .9
Also love how you preface them with the disingenuous "Not to add on to the gang up " that's horseshit that is your exact intention weak people find strength in numbers ...
Thats it ...Have a good day .

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran

I'm pretty old and, quite frankly, you could substitute the name "Trump" for any other president since the 40s.
They were ALL corrupt to the bone. Including your hero Obama.

Turn off the news, man.
1. you'll be less neurotic. (I hope)
2. the news is owned by a handful of rich and powerful people, which determines what you read and see.
3. you'll realize #1 and #2 are absolutely true and there is little in your power to, legally, do anything about it.
so...…
4. smoke more and worry less.

-cap