What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~ Star Crash ~ Outdoors 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackBart

Veteran
The Friesland has got to be one of the fastest cultivars on the planet I have one that's approaching 8 ft that I planted late May

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Blue Dream
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mac#1Some special terpene in this plant is attracting a very particular bug that only eats this particular plant ...have not figured out what it is yet
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Damn Star, that patch is off the charts! Maybe leaf hoppers on the MAC 1? Try to shake it and see what jumps/flies out.
It must've been the MAC 1 I was thinking of as the lower yielder, not the NEM. It looks to be pretty huge too out there too though! Great job man:)

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice work star they definitely seem to be enjoying their new home...
Yes indeed ...:dance013:
Damn Star, that patch is off the charts! Maybe leaf hoppers on the MAC 1? Try to shake it and see what jumps/flies out.
It must've been the MAC 1 I was thinking of as the lower yielder, not the NEM. It looks to be pretty huge too out there too though! Great job man:)

It’s not leafhoppers...

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Hmmmm... Seems too high on the plant to be slugs... I've definitely seen damage like that though. Track that bastard down and make him pay!
I've had pretty good luck with GrowSafe so far, for both bugs and mold. The plants seem to like it, it's OMRI listed, and smells like coconuts. Organocide works well too, but smells like ill-reputed "working" girls.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m not concerned in the slightest they’re growing so robustly they will outgrow everything that attacks them right now

Status
Not open for further replies.