What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SCHROM

morgandecaptain

Day one of flower and first run, she's a bit chopped up from taking clones.

Attachments

• IMG_20200626_125656.jpg
    IMG_20200626_125656.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 26

BlackBart

Veteran
Looking nice and healthy . I have a few clones myself that I'm going to growing out . Have you grown her before ?

ElGato

Veteran
ran her years ago, this is the first i've seen her mentioned in years as well

great smoke

mj

ElGato

Veteran
bred by schroomy420 and iirc is Romulan x colombian gold

i dont remember much about the plant other than wishing i hadn't let it go.
-and i do remember it had this killer taste like Sprite soda or maybe 7up lol

enjoy your grow and keep us posted Morg

mexweed

Veteran
I remember Subcool saying this strain had 'bad vibes' and would make people angry when they smoked it

Lrus007

Veteran
then sub bred it and called offspring jacks cleaner.
i still have the old girl. in case schroomy ever needs her back.

morgandecaptain

I remember Subcool saying this strain had 'bad vibes' and would make people angry when they smoked it

There are happy and mean drunks and it's not the alcohol, it's the person, never heard of weed making someone mean or angry, he must be hanging with some assholes lol.

then sub bred it and called offspring jacks cleaner.
i still have the old girl. in case schroomy ever needs her back.

Jack's Cleaner is a watered down Skoosh cross and it has nothing to do with the Schrom or Romulan let alone Columbian. It's a Haze hybrid built in the midst of the late 80's with the old Super Sativa Seed Club stock

For the record, Sub lied about anything and everything, but at least he did give Skoosh credit unlike the others in the 77 Club he screwed over running off with their genetics!

T

TakenByTheSky

You know it's a plant I always wanted to love, it can grow superior dank in the right hands but if not grown well it was not that good at all. I also noticed if you didn't flower it long enough it would give a very paranoid uncomfortable high.

I grew it many times but could never get it to perform as well I did on my first run with it. It's a great plant but the flavor and smell is so unusual and strong it kind of gets gross if you try to smoke it too much too often.

IamIcon

bred by schroomy420 and iirc is Romulan x colombian gold

i dont remember much about the plant other than wishing i hadn't let it go.
-and i do remember it had this killer taste like Sprite soda or maybe 7up lol

enjoy your grow and keep us posted Morg

ElGato!!!
I have been holding beans that I owed you since 2016...
You sent me puna butter & the bubblegum super skunk...

If you want them...ill ship them asap.

Im at chuckersparadise...

Latest posts

Latest posts