What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fitzera does Real Gorilla Headbanger x OPG, C4DD x OPG and Seedsmans White OG

Fitzera

This will be home to my run of the titled strains! I will be popping:

6x Headbanger x OPG
6x C4DD x OPG
4x Seedsmans White OG

Due to space constrictions and assuming a 50/50 m/f ratio, im going to aim for 9 plants in flower.

Everything else will be the same as my previous grow, 5x5 tent with a blend of hps, blurple and cobs, recycled living soil and blumats.

Males will be segregated for potential pollen collection for future crossings.

picture.php

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Hi Fitzera :tiphat:

Subbed :)

I have Headbanger x OPG and C4DD x OPG in my tents right now

P :smoke:

Fitzera

Hi Fitzera :tiphat:

Subbed :)

I have Headbanger x OPG and C4DD x OPG in my tents right now

P :smoke:

Thanks for stopping in brotha! I haven't been around the last while so I've some catching up to do with all the threads of these!

Fitzera

A first for me...i normally keep track of 12s of hours or a couple days...but one of these Headbanger x OPG couldn't wait and popped open in mere hours...max 3hrs.

picture.php

Fitzera

16 out of 16 popped and are now in solo cups. The headbanger x opg are clearly the most vigorous this far with fairly long taproots. C4DD x opg were a little slower but not far behind. The White OG are all very similar in germination time and taproot growth.

Picture updates will be less frequent than my last run until we get roaring.

Reactions: ost

Fitzera

Coming along...we lost 1 of the C4DD x OPG and Headbanger x OPG to damping off, and 1 of the Headbanger is a runt and most likely won't survive. Other than that they're all fairly even in growth

picture.php

Fitzera

Coming along nicely. Camera makes em look yellow but I assure you they're as green as can be.

picture.php

Fitzera

First transplant done today. Made up a mix of dry amendments and mixed them into the pots as well.

Another of the Headbanger x OPG died off. So we are down to 3 healthy and 1 runt.

C4DD x OPG are looking good, as are the White OG

Pre
picture.php

Fitzera

Still alive and well...im working away from home on nightshift. I had a day off and managed to get home, transplant and feed an ewc tea. But I was so rushed i forgot to take a picture. Next week I'll get an update for this log

Fitzera

There was an incident on site today so we are shut down for the shift. Gave me time to get home and take a picture.

picture.php

Just starting to see some signs of sex, ill weed out the males this weekend. Not sure I'll keep any for pollen this go round, just too much on my plate at the moment.

Fitzera

Its been 2 weeks since the last update. I didnt weed out males yet as pre flowers are still pretty small and I dont want to cull any females accidentally.

Had some shock and burn from transplanting and my mix being pretty hot this round but we are rebounding. Just installed the blumats this evening to keep things running smoothly.

picture.php

Fitzera

so im still away working, snuck in for a quick check up....the testers are still indeterminate so ill give them more time yet...they have nothing but time.
The white ogs are all showing pistils as expected.

Getting nicer after the shock, one is still showing some rough leaves but all the new growth is great.

I may end up transplanting to 7gals when im down to just females...i like big plants.

picture.php

picture.php

Fitzera

What a huge difference this last week made! Oh man have I got alot of work to do. Finally can sex, prune, and might even transplant to 7gals. Not much time before my next out of town job so I best get to it.

picture.php

Fitzera

That was a few hours work. Local shop had just sold out of all their 7gal plastic pots, and as much as I dont like fabric pots with blumats I pulled the trigger anyway. Going to probably at least double my water use with the extra evaporation. Oh well. Also its a pain feeding ewc teas cause it drips through the sides before its fully absorbed.

Also had to make some tough decisions as I only had 2 males in the whole lot. Im now left with 3 Seedsmans the White OG, 4 Real Gorilla C4DD x OPG and 2 Headbanger x OPG. But my worms will be happy to eat those males.

Trimmed up their legs and threw the 600w hps in the mix. Didn't quite have enough soil to fully fill the last 7gal so ill pick some up supersoil tomorrow.

Figure im gonna flip then very very soon.

picture.php

Fitzera

Here we are currently. Im heading out of town for up to 4 weeks so its going to be very different on the next update.

They've gotten used to their new shoes and have been under 12/12 for 4 days. Also gave them an ewc tea (first one ive made with my own worm bin ewc!!), and surprisingly the bags didn't leak out the sides at all. Phew!

I had to super crop the tall Headbanger x OPG as she was just too tall (Right side back corner). Well see, some more cropping/training may be required in the next while on some others.

Overall from the front.
picture.php

C4DD xOPG all 3 on the left and the front middle.
picture.php

The White OG the 2 middle ones to the back.
picture.php

The shorter White OG in the front corner on the right.
picture.php

The 2 Headbanger x OPG on the right towards the back.
picture.php

Fitzera

These are some of the auto fem seeds I made this year in the yard...the 2 bags are Grapefruit Kush - Seedsman Auto Kush (Hindu) x Next Generation Seeds Auto Grapefruit Haze.
picture.php

The single bag is Seedsman Auto Kush S1.
picture.php

I also got 17 Covid Kush (because its covid season) - Seedsman Auto Kush x Next Generation Seeds Auto Afghan Kush.
And I got all of 3 seeds of Slush Puppy - Seedsman Auto Kush x Mephisto Sour Hound.

Fitzera

On another note....the large blurple led ive been using for a few years now its basically done. One of the fans shit the bed a while back, the plastic socket that its power cord plugs into is broken some how and the leads aren't held in place any longer, some of the chips are burnt out causing rows to be out, and now I see lenses are melting as well.

I was holding out from doing this but I suppose the time is now...i just ordered a Marshydro TS3000 to fill the void and maybe increase my tent output.

Fitzera

Not the best pics but the best I get when im working away. Everything is happy and healthy! The new mars ts3000 should be here Wednesday....kinda excited for that

picture.php

picture.php