What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strawberry Hill Gardens 2020

Tynehead Tom

Cool how many hours of day you getting? I'm getting daybreak at 5 sundown at 830

I'm getting 17hrs daylight right now , sunrise 4:35am, sunset 9:38pm
Plants start to get filtered direct sunlight around 7:30 to 8:30 and some shade till 10ish, then it is direct sun all day long.

Tynehead Tom

Subbed and happy to see you do your thing my friend!

Who knew we'd end up back here of all places :biggrin:

hey man, what's shakin?
Ya I figured what the hell eh? A lot of the breeders I follow are present and active here and I have some good friends here. Will try it out for a bit and see how it goes hehehe
I'll be bolting at the first signs of drama though as I'm all about my plants and doing a grow thread keeps me on my toes haha.
heavy rains this morning but it's starting to clear up. I'll take the camera outside in a bit.

:plant grow:

Tynehead Tom

picture dump
to give ya'all an idea of what's going down in the Strawberry Patch :D
Greenhouse extension complete, door is in and the bottom portion window screen material installed. For those new to my methods, the greenhouse attaches to the building at the back where there is a dark room for manual light dep.
picture.php

picture.php

made up the short season mix. No manure or bonemeal in this mix as I will be feeding these plants my modified Lucas Formula with General Hydro bottled nutes and some extras. This mix is Promix HP cut with 2 pounds of Gypsum and a pound of Dolopril, 10 gallons of Perlite and 10 pounds of EWC. Wetted down with a mix containing Hygrozyme, Sea Storm and Crosbies Blackstrap Molasses . This will hopefully feed and kick start the positive microbes and such
picture.php

k next couple posts will be all plants :)

Tynehead Tom

picture.php

some of the females so far for the short season light dep. That's a Glue Breath S1 (chunky's bagseeds) in the grow bag on the right.
picture.php

the rest needing to be sexed still. I think there is 67 seedlings in the short season group and 18 females identified so far. Hoping for 30 girls and some choice males
picture.php

Here is the Original Glue that made it's way north thanx to mr underhill
picture.php

And a Useful Seeds Original Glue S1
picture.php

more .... next

Tynehead Tom

next up we have Pre 98 Bubba Kush and in the tote behind it is the Darlin's Net Six Gun cut.
picture.php

and here we have 6 girls from the last of the Darlin's Net seeds Smokin Joe laid on me a couple or so years back.
picture.php

picture.php

One of my favorites, my keeper cut of Bodhi's Grandma's Hashplant that I am keeping like ... forever LOL
This plant was kept alive all winter as a mum I just kept cutting back. So now that she has 60 gallons to grow into she is taking no time at all to start growing like crazy. She will go full season , maybe no light dep, we'll see.
picture.php

and another gem I was after for so long, chunky's OGKB 2.0 . Another treasure brought up by mr underhill from a verified source who will probably read this and say hey.... that's me LOL
she is ragged, beat up and stressed right the fuk out but she will recover and fill a big scrog net in no time.
picture.php

Tynehead Tom

and last.....
Fire Alien Kush from OG Raskal stock
she just got potted up to that 18 gallon tote and I'll be topping her shortly
picture.php

and last, another Chunky's Bagseeds creation SF Valley Breath, also about to be cloned, topped and prepped for light dep.
picture.php

picture.php

that's all folks!

next update should be good and hopefully all the seedling show in the next few days.

Tynehead Tom

The patch is looking awesome. Nice score on the 2.0 too.

thanx man..... damn I forgot to take pics of the strawberries :tongue:
I do have a small strawberry patch made up of some plants we gave up on last season and didn't cover in hay like everyone else does around here. These one survived the -40 temps we had this winter and winter lasted until the end of april here. I stopped ice fishing around april 20th LOL

the 2.0 is a good score. That plant is the clone i got back in the fall and I wanted to do a clone run off her but that room got mites real bad so she was pretty neglected in the corner of the room. She has 4 mains and a tall sucker that I'm going to air layer a clone from. Otherwise She is in bondage, spreading her tops so all the shoots grow up. I'll be giving her a major pruning and top selection so I can get her to fill a big scrog net. fun times ahead :headbange

gorilla ganja

Shits getting real now.:woohoo: They look great.
Well done on the addition, but I'm guessing you're going to have a full house in a month or so. Are you light depping the smaller seedlings already to sex them or just waiting for them to show naturally?

Peace GG

Tynehead Tom

yup.... she's gonna be packed alright hehehe
The seedling plants will get flipped as soon as they all show. I'm transplanting the females to grow bags as they show. Most of these strains will show naturally around 6 weeks from seed. These went from 24hr daylight under a 1000w halide to 17hrs daylight outside so that should help them show too.
I need to select a male from the old grandpa scratch and the LVRK but otherwise I think I'll just be keeping girls from this group. Some I will hold back so I can clone them but otherwise I need to flip everything in early July...which is coming quick

The 6 Darlins Net plants started day 1 of flowering yesterday after a 36hr dark period in the shed.

Tynehead Tom

damn I could do an update if this fuggen rain would stop.
nothing but crappy weather for this years "spring", kind of a repeat of last season.
Hopefully this turns around soon.
I think I have 33 females now from the 67 seeds that made it.
Have culled some obvious males but still have quite a few plants that remain unsexed.
Gotta start the light dep on the weekend or they will be overgrowing the space I have set out for them.
I also removed the 2x4 structures I built for last years scrogs. Gonna be building something different for this years tarped plants.... stay tuned.
Canada day here and we are BBQ'ing a whole lamb on the spit over hardwood coals in the rain..... fun times

till the sun shines...... that is all I got LOL

Bmac1

Veteran
damn I could do an update if this fuggen rain would stop.
nothing but crappy weather for this years "spring", kind of a repeat of last season.
Hopefully this turns around soon.
I think I have 33 females now from the 67 seeds that made it.
Have culled some obvious males but still have quite a few plants that remain unsexed.
Gotta start the light dep on the weekend or they will be overgrowing the space I have set out for them.
I also removed the 2x4 structures I built for last years scrogs. Gonna be building something different for this years tarped plants.... stay tuned.
Canada day here and we are BBQ'ing a whole lamb on the spit over hardwood coals in the rain..... fun times

till the sun shines...... that is all I got LOL

Waiting for summer to show up any day now that Junuary has buggered off.

Tynehead Tom

the sun decided to come out today LOL
we had a vicious hail storm a few days ago like i have never seen here followed by over an inch n half of rain. Neighbors basement flooded for first time in 30 years. Parts of my yard felt boggy .... crazy.
picture.php

greenhouse survived just fine
picture.php

Grandma's Hashplant starting to explode
picture.php

Darlin's Net Six Gun cut
picture.php

Bondaged right out is this Bubba Kush. Not a happy plant but it's coming around
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts