What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Holy moly! I'm Back is dead, Switcher 56 resurected

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
I'm posting here as I don't know where else to post this.

As the title says, frigg knows what is going on. Decided to check ICMag and I wasn't logged in. Same happened last year (when I couldn't log in as Switcher56). Today I couldn't log in as I'mback, could only log in as my old self Switcher 56. I think ICMag has caught Corona LOL.

Any way... Gypsy if you see this... Is there anyway you can transfer my albums from I'mback to here? Thanks in advance.

Mr. J

Old people shouldn't be allowed to internet. Also, I don't think anybody would know the difference between the two accounts because neither one posts anything of value anyway. Probably an unnecessary thread.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Old people shouldn't be allowed to internet. Also, I don't think anybody would know the difference between the two accounts because neither one posts anything of value anyway. Probably an unnecessary thread.

Haaahaaaahaaaa...says the guy with zero pics, zero threads started! Where do you rate YOUR value to this sight?

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Hey, welcome back, it's a little trick we play on folks every once in a while called 'gas lighting', just to shake things up!

:laughing: no, really, NOT, Mods just funnin'. :laughing:

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
You just reminded me why YOMIL. Thanks :) :tiphat:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- Did somebody call Maam? - I'm not technically proficient enough to be transferring any pics from one account to another I'm afraid - besides - it sounds particularly laborious - for anyone who can -

* I'm still trying to get my betamax machine to record -

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
- Did somebody call Maam? - I'm not technically proficient enough to be transferring any pics from one account to another I'm afraid - besides - it sounds particularly laborious - for anyone who can -

* I'm still trying to get my betamax machine to record -
Can't blame a fellow for trying though :) Is there anyone in the mgt side of things that can, a lot of work went into them :( :tiphat:

Cvh

Supermod
What are you talking about? You have always been posting under this username...

I don't see any post anywhere from that other username you mentioned. Maybe it's the Mandela effect you're experiencing.
You can ask others but they all going to say the same that they only see this username and not the other one.

Maybe a reality glitch or something? Mandela or other?

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Its a glitch in the Matrix LOL. From Jun 2019 to yesterday. I was posting as Imback as I could not get back in to this one good buddy. :tiphat:

picture.php

Cvh

Supermod
It reads Switcher56... Are you ok? You know you are my buddy, I'm getting a bit worried now.

G

growhigh1233

how do i get back into my old growhi account ......................... its still active...i just have no clue of the email i used for it and forgotten password lol ............dohhhhh

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
how do i get back into my old growhi account ......................... its still active...i just have no clue of the email i used for it and forgotten password lol ............dohhhhh
Ummm? Duh! I am not computer illiterate, far from it. The PW I used is a standard PW that I use everywhere. Special passwords are all written down. That PW wasn't working. So I filled out the form, but nothing was ever sent to my e-mail account. I tried for a couple of days. Finally, I was able ro rejoin ICMag under a new identity. It wouldn't allow me to use my original e-mail address and, I support why this is done on most forums. So I had to use an alternate e-mail address, I don't have a ton of those LOL.

Yesterday, when I sent the form, I did get a reply to the e-mail account I had used to register here. What can I say, there might have been a glitch in the Matrix a year ago. Wrt the original PW (for this account), I guess I never changed the PW in my profile because the PW that they sent me back, was a self generated PW generated by ICMag, normal upon registering as you will receive an e-mail to confirm your registration and to click the link provided to seal the deal. Nothing strange about that. This time around, I used the PW they sent me and all was fine. Like I said. The original PW was not one of my generic PWs, so once I was in, I immediately changed my PW to my normal generic one. All is well :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts