What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Murdering cops police station is torched

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
420giveaway
Some things never change, cops kill blacks, school shootings, Trump finishes the wall to mexico, in percent, more blacks than whites get the death penalty, more blacks died about corona and so on,....

troutman

Seed Whore
Trump is not the fault. The problem is the Police force has mercenaries working for them and they know it. I hope the family sues and wins.
Being convicted of a criminal offense doesn't matter anymore. Some Police on my local force have been convicted of crimes and still kept
their job. I don't think being fired is enough when they kill somebody either. Everybody else goes to jail.

Gry

Trumps fault.. that's a bullshit statement..

I'v got $20 that say's the murdering cop doesn't see a night in jail.. he'll off himself after his lawyer calls and before he's due to turn himself in.
Given the possibility that he may very well end spending the rest of his days hidden away under a fake name in PC tucked away in a nasty old big house in another state. Won't matter,the place will still be majority black, and word always gets out.Always.
He will end up eating it one way or another. Merely a matter of time.

Cannavore

Veteran
Not quite sure how filling shopping carts full of Big screen TV's and everything else at the local Target store helps the cause.
Of course what we saw on the video makes us all cringe,it was not just a murder but a murder by torture in my view.
Destroying there own communities and robbery is selfish.

Not quite sure how billionaire wealth could increase by $400 billion dollars in the worst modern epidemic/crisis the US has ever seen helps the cause either.

People are fed up.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not quite sure how billionaire wealth could increase by $400 billion dollars in the worst modern epidemic/crisis the US has ever seen helps the cause either.

People are fed up.

Yeah me too,but I ain't getting no shopping spree.
And I wouldnt take one.

Robbing the local supermarket leaving the shelves bare in the middle of a pandemic is cause to get shot.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trumps fault.. that's a bullshit statement..

I'v got $20 that say's the murdering cop doesn't see a night in jail.. he'll off himself after his lawyer calls and before he's due to turn himself in.

$20 poorer......he's been taken into custody.
Scum like him don't have the guilt or the conscience to off himself.

Gone Camping

$20 poorer......he's been taken into custody.
Scum like him don't have the guilt or the conscience to off himself.

He will make bail, knew that before they arrested him. That's my guess anyway..

Another vid surfaced i see, from behind the LEO's. If charges do get filed for murder/manslaughter i still done see him doing any time. Cops dont like the other side of bars..

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
He will make bail, knew that before they arrested him. That's my guess anyway..

Another vid surfaced i see, from behind the LEO's. If charges do get filed for murder/manslaughter i still done see him doing any time. Cops dont like the other side of bars..

My prediction is No Bail,and he will spend the better part of his life behind bars.
I've never wanted to work in the culinary arts,but I would gladly take a working vacation to prepare meals for this guy and several others.I wouldn't even have to take bathroom breaks,that's what I would call a win/win situation for the warden as well as myself.

Gry

My prediction is No Bail,and he will spend the better part of his life behind bars.
I've never wanted to work in the culinary arts,but I would gladly take a working vacation to prepare meals for this guy and several others.I wouldn't even have to take bathroom breaks,that's what I would call a win/win situation for the warden as well as myself.
If I am not mistaken, it usually Nation of Islam that controls the kitchens.
Have an old friend who worked as a warden in several over the years.
Former Navy Chaplin ...life can be odd..

Gone Camping

I hope so too.. and i'm pro LEO, but this guy's a habitual that thought he was beyond the law.

3rd degree murder/manslaughter is the charge their reporting.

'Boogieman'

If I am not mistaken, it usually Nation of Islam that controls the kitchens.
Have an old friend who worked as a warden in several over the years.
Former Navy Chaplin ...life can be odd..

Must be where you live, but with that said I believe Wisconsin has many Islamic refugees. I worked on a maintenance crew in the Indiana DOC and there were very few Islamic extremists in prison and most were in protective custody. Black gangs (mostly 6 point star folk nation) control some blocks and the AB controls some blocks here in Indiana.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Just Sayin....

U.S. Police are Being Trained by Israel—And Communities of Color Are Paying the Price

https://progressive.org/dispatches/...-color-paying-price-shahshahani-cohen-191007/

WITH WHOM ARE MANY U.S. POLICE DEPARTMENTS TRAINING? WITH A CHRONIC HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATOR – ISRAEL

https://www.amnestyusa.org/with-who...-with-a-chronic-human-rights-violator-israel/

Why We Should Be Alarmed That Israeli Forces and U.S. Police Are Training Together

The Israeli forces mowing down unarmed Palestinian protesters also train U.S. police forces that brutalize communities of color.

https://fpif.org/why-we-should-be-alarmed-that-israeli-forces-and-u-s-police-are-training-together/

Gry

Must be where you live, but with that said I believe Wisconsin has many Islamic refugees. I worked on a maintenance crew in the Indiana DOC and there were very few Islamic extremists in prison and most were in protective custody. Black gangs (mostly 6 point star folk nation) control some blocks and the AB controls some blocks here in Indiana.
My buddy recently retired, but worked for the state of VA.
Was once tasked with collecting camera footage in one of the places he worked.
Which was how I met him. Fascinating individual.
Was asked to collect b roll of the place, and a handful of lifers who were attending a program teaching nonviolence that was taught by a Wash Post writer, Colman McCarthy.
In the VA system, just about everything was black run, with the exception of a handful of white vets.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hope so too.. and i'm pro LEO, but this guy's a habitual that thought he was beyond the law.

3rd degree murder/manslaughter is the charge their reporting.

Agreed, 18 complaints previously with atleast 2 of them being for excessive force.
The family should win a civil lawsuit,not that any amount will bring their loved one back.
Hopefully they are able to upgrade the charge as the investigation unfolds.If they can get audio from the body cams,that may happen.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lots of shady shit happens when massive protesting goes on.. Ive seen footage of white people dressed in all black including there heads with googles causing allot of damage to buildings. In many cases they are who starts doing damage. These are not people protesting anything. They are there to insight riots. People there should spot these scumbags and give um a little beat down.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Lotta Islamic refugees in the nation of Islam?

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yeah the looting is ridiculous. i thought the burnning police station was fair play, but looting busnises etc is just criminal

h.h.

Veteran
The disenfranchised loot. What we see as criminal others see as fair play. Business don’t care about them, they don’t care about business.