What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vaccines? Gates? Which of these atrocities are verifiable?

knucklehead bob

Veteran
The Australian Government’s Cancer data show the dramatic rise in cervical cancer in young girls vaccinated with Gardasil.

Merck markets Gardasil as a prophylactic against cervical cancers despite the company’s own prelicensing studies that showed a 44.6 INCREASE in cervical cancers among girls exposed to HPV virus prior to vaccination (up to 30% may be exposed in the birth canal).

The obsequious global press have widely quoted and credited the claims of the Gardasil vaccine’s inventor, Ian Fraser (who collects milllions in Gardasil royalty payments) that Gardasil has successfully abolished cervical cancer in Australia. The official data put the lie to Fraser’s chicanery.

Government numbers show a 16% cancer increase in 25-year-olds, a 28% increase in 30 yo 13 years post vaccination.The 30-year-old’s rate increased from 5.4/100k to 6.9/100k. The 25-year-old’s rate rose ?from 3.2 to 3.7? per 100k. The data is on this website:

https://www.aihw.gov.au/reports/cancer/cancer-data-in-australia/contents/cancer-summary-data-visualisation?fbclid=IwAR1s6Nxd7_VwOnrf2PQU7-R8nw-rLZKYrlu4vpQKifjQW9crcMvQD3O9Gik

106528733_10163789652800022_6391995733599812092_n.jpg

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
I gathered all vaccine ingredients into a list and contacted Poison Control. After intros and such, and asking to speak with someone tenured and knowledgeable, this is the gist of that conversation.

Me: My question to you is how are these ingredients categorized? As benign or poison? (I ran a few ingredients, formaldehyde, Tween 80, mercury, aluminum, phenoxyethanol, potassium phosphate, sodium phosphate, sorbitol, etc.)

He: Well, that's quite a list... But I'd have to easily say that they're all toxic to humans... Used in fertilizers... Pesticides... To stop the heart... To preserve a dead body... They're registered with us in different categories, but pretty much poisons. Why?

Me: If I were deliberately to feed or inject my child with these ingredients often, as a schedule, obviously I'd put my daughter in harm's way... But what would legally happen to me?

He: Odd question... But you'd likely be charged with criminal negligence... perhaps with intent to kill... and of course child abuse... Your child would be taken away from you... Do you know of someone's who's doing this to their child? This is criminal...

Me: An industry... These are the ingredients used in vaccines... With binding agents to make sure the body won't flush these out... To keep the antibody levels up indefinitely...

He: WHAT?!

Your conclusion?
personally, my conclusion is "what a fucking dishonest phone call"

did you also mention how even all the vaccines added up include a fraction of the formaldehyde that would be in a child's body naturally at any given moment?

formaldehyde is a component of metabolism in our cells.

even water has its toxic dose, did you mention how there's water in vaccines?

did you mention that due to public outcry, they cut mercury containing compound from baby vaccines in the u.s.?

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
Could this be Driving the Epidemic of Sudden Infant Death (SIDS)?

A new study published in Current Medicine and Chemistry titled, “Sudden infant death following hexavalent vaccination: a neuropathologic study,” lends support for the long theorized link between an ever-expanding number of infant vaccines and Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS).

The fact that the peak age for SIDS is 2–4 months, which coincides with the introduction of 11 shots containing 16 vaccines (within the US immunization schedule), is so obvious a cause for concern, that even the CDC has been compelled to address the seeming ‘coincidence’ directly:

https://kellybroganmd.com/driving-e...lD7-73JsvbIcZfu0-y1fRe9QrlL_xtJQSJia4u0A5Tt1A

View attachment 539073
"even the cdc has been compelled to address" and dismiss sids vaccine link as dubious and unfounded.

knucklehead bob

Veteran
Lessons from the Lockdown: Why are So Many Fewer Children Dying?

June 18, 2020

Covid19 is a serious public health issue, but the breathless reporting among the media of positive tests and an ever-rising death toll does little to instruct us about the true nature of the virus and the unprecedented steps taken to prevent its impact. As in many complex and pervasive health phenomena, there are many ways to measure health effects, but in our view the proper measure of impact is not a narrow or intermediate metric, but rather total health outcomes. In the case of a pandemic virus affecting large populations and where the immediate concern is sharp increases in deaths, the best measure of outcomes is not a selective measure of deaths somehow attributed to the disease but instead is deaths from all causes. For perspective, these deaths must be compared to historical death rates from all causes in prior years (Percent of Expected Deaths). As we will show, a balanced view of the broader American Covid19 experience demonstrates both the scale and variability of its negative outcomes in older Americans, especially the elderly, but also some unexpected positives. Surprisingly, U.S. mortality rates have declined among young people during the lockdown, especially among infants. These trends have gone largely unnoticed and remain unexplained.

Death rates from all causes vary widely and somewhat predictably. The most pronounced variation occurs by age cohort (most deaths occur in the elderly) and by time of year and to a lesser extent by geography. All-cause deaths are cyclical, commonly rising in the winter months and “flu season” and then falling to lower levels as warmer weather arrives. To the extent that death rates vary by region, this is mostly a result of differences in the age mix of residents. In the case of Covid19, death rates are not yet known to be cyclical but they do vary significantly by age and geography.

In the analysis that follows we have examined the evidence on total death rates by geography (mostly by state), by age group and by week (and flu season). We have extracted eight main lessons. Some of these are part of the ongoing conversation around Covid19; others are unexpected or at least have not been widely circulated. Why this discrepancy? Since the infectious disease establishment has controlled the “pandemic” narrative, the variance between this evidence and conventional wisdom is largely driven by longstanding bias and error patterns among the experts in that community.

https://www.ageofautism.com/2020/06/lessons-from-the-lockdown-a-white-paper-from-health-choice.html?fbclid=IwAR1iFPLyV5xVK6ZhxN6IGlkqPk1Q8gVfBUGuq7O8ceDBOvJtPIzLEF1sgls

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
interesting that a month and a half ago, unicef was suggesting (warning) that the lockdown was maybe gonna kill more kids.

in some third world nations, this might actually be true.

shaggyballs

Veteran
So the number of vaccines given does not effect autism according to some folks.

What about death?
This seems to show death increases with the number of vaccines.

10.1177_0960327111407644-fig1.jpg

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
shaggy, that's from the miller and goldman "study" that outcold posted earlier.

their methodology was inadequate, they cherry picked the data. it's clear they had a bias going into it.

shaggyballs

Veteran
shaggy, that's from the miller and goldman "study" that outcold posted earlier.

their methodology was inadequate, they cherry picked the data. it's clear they had a bias going into it.

Ok, fair point.
But did he say it?
What do you think he meant by his statement?

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
cherry picking, so "incomplete" (and biased) data. the article i posted above about it goes deeper than i could, interesting read

shaggyballs

Veteran
Vaccine Producer Merck’s President Led Secret Biowarfare Program, Influencing Experiments on Americans

Merck & Co. is the world’s largest vaccine manufacturing corporation, and is one of the largest pharma companies in the world. They created such things as the MMR vaccine, and the HPV vaccine Gardasil.

It was George W. Merck who led biological warfare work as the head of the War Research Service, the department in charge of Ft. Detrick, while still being president of Merck. According to Wikipedia:

https://themindunleashed.com/2017/0...rogram-influencing-experiments-americans.html