What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MadMac's haze and haze hybrid's grow & show

Bmac1

Veteran
Cant believe I am so late to this party. Great work here MM, I am drooling.

I am loving the resurrection of haze over the past while. I know that the real haze heads never left but it definitely seems that haze has raised its hand from the back of the room since Nevil passed. As if to say, "hey, remember me?"

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I think this Mac´s work.. crosses like zamal x tom hill haze or koh chang thai stick x original haze will never be popular among most of growers :D haha it is kind of luxury to grow such stuff indoors.. its like you can get at some place with car, but this is more like using private jet.. also need for long long curing is not desirable in our fast time.. its luxus, not just good ride, but some flight, right? amnesia haze or a5 will be popular, but well cured bud of some stellar phenotype of landrace x ohz cross will stay the finest herb, not accessible for most..

Wallynoland

ICMag Donor
i'll got the NHz from good friends who got them from Nevil....
was labeled Nhz21 x Nhz3....

Hi MadMac,
Just looked at Nevils Pedigree charts for the NHz#3 used in this cross, it is; NHz#3 reversed to make the Male, Nevil's comments are this plant is very strong,good resin, not sweet a bit pissy.

Good to see your work with the Hazes. I'm enjoying show. I think you will need a bit more growspace.

All the best Wallynoland.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Mo haze mo betta

yeah I like electric haze

giphy.gif

MadMac

far beyond driven...
thx @ all for the nice comments...
I think you will need a bit more growspace.
YES!
but for more testing and breeding...
what i really also love on pure NLD...
the slender leaf's... makes the light goes deeper and lower branches got also enough light :biggrin:
and you can keep the plants closer so you can put more into the space...
hybrids like the doors take huge space for leaf's and need it...
WLD take even more space and shadowing lower complete...
that's a huge advantage of the NLD...

it is kind of luxury to grow such stuff indoors..
yep that is... but the outcome is it worth :biggrin:
truly more for the connoisseurs and passionate grower

thx
M.:tiphat:

bigherb

Veteran
Madmac

I was goin to Pm you , But I think my questions are best here . You have a following in this thread and you deserve as much support as possible . I think more information will draw more interest and the Haze lovers will want to have a taste

It seems The site mentioned previously holds your seed stock / crosses is it true ?

Can you give us some details and descriptions of the parents used and the possible Phenos we can find

I see the Tom hill Haze shows lime green purple phenos and has the beautiful whispy structure
Can you tell us more about the taste/ aromas and effects ?
Is she the common leaning floral metal shop Thai of his line , does it express any spicy incense?

Hmong Hill Thai x THH - can you tell us about this parent and what possible phenos can be found ? Is this a highland Thai ?
I’m curious if this is the spoke of no ceiling type Thai , also very interested in her aromas / taste and effects

The ko Chang x THH - Is love for you to share more about the parents and possible phenos This really has my eye . The description of very high thc and short flowering time are interesting. What taste / aromas and effects can be expected ?

I’m also very curious to know more about the cross of the 2 Thai above and what possible Phenos can be expected, she looks to be a beaut and a beast seems to throw massive colas . What taste / aromas and effects can be expected

I’d appreciate any information and advice you can share

Much thanks and respect for making the seeds available to the community and thanks for sharing your updates and progress on your projects with us

1luvbigherb

Tangwena

Veteran
Madmac

I was goin to Pm you , But I think my questions are best here . You have a following in this thread and you deserve as much support as possible . I think more information will draw more interest and the Haze lovers will want to have a taste

It seems The site mentioned previously holds your seed stock / crosses is it true ?

Can you give us some details and descriptions of the parents used and the possible Phenos we can find

I see the Tom hill Haze shows lime green purple phenos and has the beautiful whispy structure
Can you tell us more about the taste/ aromas and effects ?
Is she the common leaning floral metal shop Thai of his line , does it express any spicy incense?

Hmong Hill Thai x THH - can you tell us about this parent and what possible phenos can be found ? Is this a highland Thai ?
I’m curious if this is the spoke of no ceiling type Thai , also very interested in her aromas / taste and effects

The ko Chang x THH - Is love for you to share more about the parents and possible phenos This really has my eye . The description of very high thc and short flowering time are interesting. What taste / aromas and effects can be expected ?

I’m also very curious to know more about the cross of the 2 Thai above and what possible Phenos can be expected, she looks to be a beaut and a beast seems to throw massive colas . What taste / aromas and effects can be expected

I’d appreciate any information and advice you can share

Much thanks and respect for making the seeds available to the community and thanks for sharing your updates and progress on your projects with us

1luvbigherb
If I may answer the first part of your post.
Proseeds have all Mad Macs seeds for sale plus many other unique strains and crosses.

They are having problems setting up a credit card payment system so unfortunately its cash only at this stage.
If your prepared to risk cash in the mail then they are available.
I got this from the owner he is a straight shooting legit guy I know well for a long time.
So registered mail is the way to go and you will get what you want. proseeds.shop@gmail.com

EDIT from 06-16-2020 Paypal is now accepted free seeds with all orders.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
smoke report taste / aromas / effects , flowering time and method ;

Could benefit from a cure . Burns ok . Tastes fruity on the exhale . Tropical pineapple , mango smell . All above the shoulders effect . Powerful . Don`t need much to get high . Long slow come down .

Planted outdoors in December [ Mid summer ].Harvested June [ Mid Winter ] Grown in a SCROG with organics .

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Zamal M'C x THH

Zamal M'C x THH

WOW!
awesome bud's and dense for this cross!
i'm so fuckin' jealous now...
well well done as it looks like...
ahhh would love to get a glimpse how she smokes...
many thx for sharing those pic's
really appreciated :woohoo:
next run i'll will grow those all i'll did not...
so jealous if other grow them before me... and than to perfection...
much respect
M.:tiphat:

wow, thank you all for the infos :tiphat:

IYO, is this Proseed Zamal K1 x THH description correct potency wise?
Do you think K1 is un underestimated strain?

Latest posts

Latest posts