What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MadMac's haze and haze hybrid's grow & show

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Ko Chang/Thai Stick x OHz & HaZe

Ko Chang/Thai Stick x OHz & HaZe

many thx @ all
and many thx master @Yo Sammy
this year..- promise smoke test !

and here the Ko Chang/Thai Stick x OHz
she budded up very well and also the resin is on top now..
picture.php

picture.php

last haze pic's before chop tomorrow morning...
picture.php

picture.php

haZy times will come...
M.:smoker:

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Those plants look insane! Can I ask what your growing medium is, MM?
thx
yes sure... glad you ask...
i'll use Biobizz Light Mix ...
add 1 big cup of dolomite lime or similar to one bag to push the ph a little and to keep the soil stable over 100 day's ...
and a ph around 7 works good for pure sativas...
i'll startet them indoors... just finish them the last 3 -4 weeks outdoors..
soil works best for long flowering ... and organic feeding..
best seperate P & K... begin with P until middle than fade to K ..
K only the last 6 weeks... finish with molasses or similar... 1 spoon /gallon ... mix in warm water... gives great taste and smell...
all the best

gorilla ganja

I was wondering how your finishing those Sativas. I think your at a more Northern lattitude right?
Well done they all look great.
Thx for the break down on your feeding methods as well.

Peace GG

MadMac

far beyond driven...
I was wondering how your finishing those Sativas. I think your at a more Northern lattitude right?
yes 51° N ... pulled them out end of august...
first time i'll did it... because of corona... possible this year...

Don't lick 'em to much my friend.... hahahaha
haha
i'm lost...
so much fun with da haZe now...
cu

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
looks like your having a blast mr mac ,

what do you reckon about what some folks say with haze being 95% hay and only 5% worth keeping ??

personally i dont think its accurate at all and it seems like you havent grown hundreds and still you are finding good stock from what you have grown ??

MadMac

far beyond driven...
o-haze

o-haze

what do you reckon about what some folks say with haze being 95% hay and only 5% worth keeping ??

personally i dont think its accurate at all and it seems like you havent grown hundreds and still you are finding good stock from what you have grown ??

well from THH i'll had around 36... around 20 girls...
found 2 strangers... and the rest like Tom said... 6 girl's i'll keep the rest is so lala ... but very good males in the pool... keep two ... one is a proven beast ;-) ...
but
OHz is different....
got 7 org Seedsman from @JohnnyChicago and 20 90' OHz from @Golli...
finally 5 seedsman made it ... 1 male rest girls... 1 fasciated (predator) two good like you find here and one stellar... that i'll use now...
the Golli pool have 13 plants in total... 5 boy's... very good stock too...
was before Seedsman release... very good resinous males too.. i'll used them for the above plants... but wild stuff ... like Zamal... strong vigorous grow ... arms long as the plant height ... not easy to tame indoors... had really to figure it out... but got a hang on...
that's my grail i'll was looking for...
no again no hay in OHz ... but in THH
did crosses with booth as parent and same cut (Doors) & Lieu Hanh ...
OHz is better... bigger bud's and surprise more dense or dready...
booth produce dready bud's... crossed the best Seedsman girl to the most interesting 90' OHz boy and bam... vigor and yield is back...
no looser in da pool so far... everybody who grow'd them just a few and me had amazing plants... will work the line ... do now S1 again... was just a test before this spring... and surprise...
have you'r POLLY and Z99 coming... just sprouted... got grown next for smoke... and of corse get hazed with my reversed best OHz...
would love to do Gypsy Zamal x OHz ... but looks like no chance...
but got org Gypsy Thai Stick... and have 9 coming :)
with the haze my most wanted strains...
so because no Zamal... i'll do Z99 x OHz and a few other Zamal based crosses i'll got over time...
digging now through my seed stash... and pop all old seeds that had good plants... and haze them ... the f1 outcome is always great... as you see ;-)
the best get worked on... soon i'm done with it...
do also the outdoor haze experiments... and surprise...
4 from 5 doing very good here ... OHz doesn't make the flower time much longer... some auto haze experiments just started too...
next year much more output to see...

OHz no hay... so far... i'll keep all... some different but all have a amazing high... best high to me ... same say now my friends...
uplifting... pure happyness.. want to do something... creative ...
keeps you up like coffee... but better hehe - no comedown... just fade away..

THH yes some hay in them 2 from 10 are keepers...
the 2 are same than OHz but more electric/racy... and have also a noticeable comedown... amphetamine like high & comedown ... like that

thx my friend & happy to send you the best back if you like!
sry for long text... i'll just smoked my sunday morning haze...
now you can maybe imagine :D
one loVe

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
excellent , i enjoyed reading that mr mac ,
wonder if its the supposed thai in thh giving a few undesirable types indoor and out of the tropical realms ,
sounds like she is a different beast to some of the others youve sampled ,
i sure like the sound of some of that ohz ,
a sativa lovers dream for sure man ...

that predator was some wild looking stuff indeed ,
i think your in store for a nice sunday given the way its started out ,
enjoy buddy and thanks for taking the time to answer ....

rolandomota

Veteran
Please make original haze available for us I want it please.
This so cool what a great opportunity to explore those lost hazes
I'm currently growing purple Honduras haze and a bunch of mango haze I would pick up original haze in a heartbeat

I would love to run some haze monsters I'm currently planning a huge purple Honduras haze indoor grow to see how big I can grow them I want my small plants to be like your outdoors haze

SUPER_HAZE

Please make original haze available for us I want it please.
This so cool what a great opportunity to explore those lost hazes
I'm currently growing purple Honduras haze and a bunch of mango haze I would pick up original haze in a heartbeat

I would love to run some haze monsters I'm currently planning a huge purple Honduras haze indoor grow to see how big I can grow them I want my small plants to be like your outdoors haze

Last year I grew several purple haze x honduras. They came out of different aromas and colors but very similar in structure. They grow a lot and branch a lot. They produce little but outdoors with a large pot if it does. They were cut at the end of December in Spain.

My favorite was the purple very similar to purple haze. Purple turning black due to the cold and genotype. Indoors you will have a hard time controlling it. Tom hill haze is very easy by his side.

Very good active effect made me want to talk and talk perfect for the day. one of the best I've ever tried.

I have photos in the grassyou app.

justabluez

Veteran
Nice Thai Haze mixes. The bud structure is interesting. I'm playing with a snowhigh cross of (TangerineSky (Pablos Gold X Angola Red X Thai X Purple THai) X Blazing Dragon (Maui Wowie X Burmese)).....The structure looks like your KoChang/Thai Stick X OHz cross.... I like how you let them fatten up. Thats what I need to do!!! Beautiful Plants!!

I just dont like how floppy my plant is.....like a vine.....but the smoke is worth it!!!!

rolandomota

Veteran
I don't want to control it that's the point I want huge out of control plants because why not that's how I figure I will get the best Yields why grow something that takes long and grow it small?

LostTribe

Premium user

I found a quote from TH. He said roughly 10-20% hay, 1 nice plant in every pack, the rest somewhere in the middle (medium/high potency). He also said after running through so many and finding extremely potent plants in the smaller percentages it was hard to judge the plants that were lesser due to such extreme Hz potency in the finest plants.

Didn't TH have his forum deleted? Very unfortunate.

Cheers Then!
LT

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
"The high is not consistent, this has always been my experience with this Haze. Regarding effect, most I'd rank as an up, cerebral, sociable, medium/high potency to varying degrees. Some though are incredibly friggen potent - a sometimes concerning intense high that lasts for 4+ hours. Of course these later types are the ones we enjoy most, or I do anyway. My experience has been that approximately 5% are absolutely outstanding, representing well this reputation/legend of the Haze high. There is some full-on hay in there too, I don't know, I guess I'd say that 10-20% piss me off as a waste of time? The vast majority of the line though falls somewhere between these two extremes. -Tom"

The haze bitches too, i cull brutally early. If her stem don't smell like a high school metal shop by about 6 weeks she is gone life is too short. If you employ these tactics, you can look for the +/-5% exceptional to jump up to about 25%. The best will finish off with a notable thai citrus, and have you hiding in your closet and peaking out windows and hearing shit like you on drugs lol.

Tom is in the house but a little search you can find his advice on his line.