What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Storage of 500 posts for each user?

Absolem

I was recently looking through a members old posts and you could only look up the last 500 hundred made when on their page.

Before I was able to look up every post a member made.

Is this a glitch that can be fixed? It was always nice being able to go to a members page and finding the grow info I wanted.

Thanks

Absolem

Have you ever made a post outside a political thread? Do you even smoke weed at all?

Yes. That's why I'm asking. All my posts on growing are no longer available when on my profile because of the 500 limit. You can checkout my sig for my grow.

picture.php

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Could be space....only so many GB on there? Pics take a lot of bytes. Just a guess.

Teddy- funny...ANODYNE cookie!! ;o) Wasn't esoteric. Rants/comments are quite prolific on political posts.

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
I usually use the advanced search feature to dig up those older posts by using a relevant keyword and filtering posts only made by my username.

Absolem

What I was hoping to do was to go to Spur's and Only Ornamental profiles and screen shot all their posts. Being in lock down in Michigan I have the time to finally do this.

Latest posts

Latest posts